1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roadblock didn't sell because he was from a GI Joe movie that no one liked. I don't know how it is that that series got through Hot Toys production but X-Men First Class, Prometheus, etc didn't.

And that being said, Roadblock had clean arms; if those same joints were used for John Matrix, and there was camo paint obscuring the joint, it would be much less noticeable.

The ultimate answer though is a single jointed elbow with camo apps obscuring the joint. No one would notice. Pack it up Hot Toys, I'll take my modified John Matrix as compensation for the idea.

yeah but those were really unsightly jointed arms, there has to be another way than rubber.

Mms 117/136/bane arms all the way.
They really should have released this arms option with the ttm20.
image.jpg

And the camo would perfectly hide the joint.
Alas HT dont give a flying fuc* and they probably thing it looks cooler, wich it does.

the sad part is it would probably be cheaper to reuse the above bodies u showed rather so than the newly developed rubber body like the proto :dunno
I thought HT was all for recycling **** :dunno

I had made a poll months ago about the arms but it seemed most were okay with them so I never bothered contacting HT. Personally, they still make me hesitant to buy, especially at these prices.

i don't really mind the rubber arms to be honest because I was just gonna have him in the pose below regardless of the figure having rubber arms or not. it just so happens it won't stress the rubber joints at all.

AekFIp1.jpg

The old MMS117/136 arms aren't particularly well detailed. I've always wished they were sculpted more specific to Arnie, as they are they're kinda generic.

If they make him im sure they will use rubber, HT has some boner fetish with rubber. Like they think a rubber body/or using rubber materials makes a figure somehow superior :dunno

:goodpost: I hate rubber figures. I don't play with the figures but if I pay +200 for one I expect it to have good articulation and be able to stay in the position I want without tearing apart

Roadblock didn't sell because he was from a GI Joe movie that no one liked. I don't know how it is that that series got through Hot Toys production but X-Men First Class, Prometheus, etc didn't.
Well, Prometheus sucked, for one thing, and First Class only had a cameo appearance by Wolverine. :lol

Well, Prometheus sucked, for one thing, and First Class only had a cameo appearance by Wolverine. [emoji38]
To be fair though, thoughts on the film aside, at least the Prometheus suits would have been a visually interesting piece on a shelf. [emoji38]
Ouch, low blow. But you're totally right with Wolvie hahahaha :D

Shipping in 8 days time notification.... :thud:

And here I was waiting for news on Iron Man MkIII....

Shipping in 8 days time notification.... :thud:

And here I was waiting for news on Iron Man MkIII....
Seriously? I didn't get an e-mail yet. I haven't seen any for sale on ebay. Usually you see Hong Kong sellers listing a month before Sideshow gets theirs.

Back