1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like this figure, but i wonder if another Dutch is in the works.

Yeah would just like to hear something before i commit to this one lol. Maybe to make the next Dutch different they could include the red shirt.:)

I think that a Dutch has to be next. Hot Toys loves having an Arnold in the pipeline and unless they jump on a Genisys T-800, I can't see any other Arnold being more attractive for them than Dutch.

i am not quite happy with the body, not as muscular as commando should be. so
i ordered the storm toy mike tyson, and thinking of using tyson's body with the commando
head sculpt and outfits. should be perfect imo.:yess:

commando.jpg

mike mike.jpg

But Tyson is a black man and Arnold isn't. The sculpt and body won't match mate. Unless you plan to repaint the body?

Its funny how anytime anytime hot toys or sideshow makes a classic figure, then neca and a few other company's start making the same figures, even when no one touched the license in 30 years:lol

commando-o.gif

NECA was the first company to make decent T2 figures with great likenesses for the T-800 and the T-1000 in 2009. NECA and Art Asylum were the first in this recent vintage Terminator collectible revival. They were also the first ones to catch on to this classic Alien/Aliens phenomenon, opening Sigourney Weaver to the idea of letting them use her likeness since they had figures for Paxton and Biehn.

In both cases it was Hot Toys following suit.

Really, I think it is just a case of a particular license opening up for all these toy companies to get a hold of at the same time.

If this figure sells like crazy...

What are the chances of getting a Bennett figure?

If this figure sells like crazy...

What are the chances of getting a Bennett figure?
Hard to say but with older movies, Hot Toys don't always do complete lines. Even if the figure sells well. Of course if this movie came out today, chances would be higher for more figures. Who knows. Would be nice to have Bennett.:)

I actually saw some idiots saying NECA's blows this out of the water. I had to read it twice. Of course Randy retweeted it.
I collect both Hot toys and NECA Figs, they both have their ups and downs but there is No Way NECA is better in quality. .......No way!
I still love their figures :D

The NECA Queen is sick, the first NECA purchase in years. I'll get the Power Loader and 86 Ripley to go with it, but these are exceptions, not the rule. Take a look at their latest Bishop figure...he looks like a Weyland Yutani sex droid.

Back