1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great movie for letting your brain get on with something else.

Hot Toys Loves Arnie.

giphy.gif

I think this proves the movie has stood the test of time if HT are making this guy.
:exactly:

Commando isn't a terrible movie. Far from it. It's cheesy, but it's forgivable and eminently watchable. Not like the straight-to-DVD stuff that Dolph Lundgren has been doing the past decade. (Shudders)

I've got the reaction gif ready for that wonderful day :hi5:

I can't wait to see it, brother! :hi5:

Saw this on FB and got crazy excited.

Looked at his arms and saw the rubber/non-jointed elbows. Almost cried. Pass-o-rama. He'll be rotting/leaking within a year of his release.

I don't mind the rubber arms at all because ill be posing him in this position with his arms down anyway which is his best pose imo

commando.jpg

Judging from that polls results i think they may be doing a conan figure next or a dutch 2.0, but id love to see them go the full distance with a running man figure and a total recall figure or even a last action hero one.

Biceps and forearms look a little small for 80s arnie

Judging from that polls results i think they may be doing a conan figure next or a dutch 2.0, but id love to see them go the full distance with a running man figure and a total recall figure or last action hero one.

Yellow suit running man would be cool

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

...now hurry up Hot Toys and announce the re-release of the USCM already...:impatient:

Yup easy purchase. Great that this is non-PERS! Hot Toys does an excellent job on military figures and this sculpt looks great. Happyish will the choice on the non-jointed elbows. Pros and Cons with this decision.

This...:duff

Fantastic!!!

You can say what you want but Commando is the quintessential Arnold movie, there are a few of them that are probably better but still Commando is the one I saw over 50 times on a 6th generation VHS copy that was mostly black and white with splashes of color. I have probably seen it another 50-100 times since I got in on Laserdisc/DVD/HDTV. I will have a smile for a week now. :yess::rock

This also...:duff

This is so niche and so out of left field that it may be my favorite Hot Toys figure yet. If someone asked you to describe action movies in the 80's I'd show them this. One man army, check. Arnold in his prime, check. Kidnapped family member, check. Cool hero name, check. Giant gun fight where the hero kills everyone, check. Cheesy villain, check. And last but not least, tons of awesome one liners, check.

I've been waiting a LONG time for this bad boy, and I was only 7 years old when the film was released!!! Unfortunately, the camo applications are preventing this particular release from utilizing an additional 1/6 outfit, log and chainsaw!!! If HT ever released the intro version, I'd purchase that also! However, they should've at least included the saw blades with this release! Either way, I'm loving it!!! :yess:

What's next? Kindergarten Cop? Lol.

Here we are waiting for SDCC figures to be out for pre oder and then HT hits us with a figure we never saw coming.

This is a Grail for me. My brother and I still quote Commando lines all the time. :lol Definitely at the top of my Arnie faves. Definite buy for me. Thankfully no hideous visible joint Roadblock arms either! Wish it had a pipe to help Bennett let off some steam though. :yess:

Back