1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

That's probably true but the one time I bet on that it will bite me in the butt and be like Marty McFly. :)

:slap Marty is the first 1/6 release of that character, and batman has had a lot of himself released I don't think it will bite you in the ass

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Forcing people to buy Blake is a dirty move Hot Toys. I have no interest in paying $420 + shipping for this set.

The Gordon sculpt is from TDK and reused. He has no gun or holster. The set is based on that awkward moment at the beginning of TDKR even though Gordon doesn't wear this outfit until the end and the bat signal is broken when he and Blake talk. Blake only wears the cop uniform for like 10 minutes. I would have bit for a Gordon/Signal set (even @$350) but there is no way I am dropping money to own Blake. I'll stick with my Swat head Gordon custom.

i have to agree. blake is totally redundant, who really cares about him. if nolan had given him a nightwing outfit then bring it on, as is he is easily the most boring hot toys figure ever. at least mark ruffalow turned into something......

and in all honesty, who can believe we got blake but no Ras? blakes likeness must have come as a 'job lot' with gary oldmans.

i have to agree. blake is totally redundant, who really cares about him. if nolan had given him a nightwing outfit then bring it on, as is he is easily the most boring hot toys figure ever. at least mark ruffalow turned into something......

and in all honesty, who can believe we got blake but no Ras? blakes likeness must have come as a 'job lot' with gary oldmans.
Maybe. Still really blows. At this point it could be the 'apparent' lack of interest in Batman Begins, as this forum seems to make up the bulk of remaining interest in Begins.

I wanted Blake.

I don't think you know what redundant means.

Eh people will chime in that they wanted blake, but he will end up like Ruffalow, on the discount spooktacular list, Ras trained Batman and Blake became Batman, maybe that was Howard's reason? But can't really ***** about it, best to just not buy it and hope that HT gets the message. Its the only way we can get the figures we want, by showing them with our wallets not our words. Just look at the HT facebook no one listens to their suggestions over there thank god.

This is the kind of thinking that makes HT make a bunch of Iron Mans and batman updates.

Good job, HT makes something unexpected and get trashed. Lets go back to our Iron Mans gaiz.

This is the kind of thinking that makes HT make a bunch of Iron Mans and batman updates.

Good job, HT makes something unexpected and get trashed. Lets go back to our Iron Mans gaiz.

Sorry no one likes what you like, just like the 24 page ica bob, but it is what it is, this could be the last set that HT releases of the Nolan series if no one buys them, look at BR Joker and the Armory its just facts man.

Is it just me or does the Blake sculpt look like a young Jimmy Kimmel?

Don't know what ica bob is.

Every figure is having issues selling out within weeks now, HT has overpriced and over saturated.

But lets attack what others like and talk about how trash HT is for making figures that they think is stupid. Yeah yeah, that's always fun.

People think they own HT.

Don't know what ica bob is.

Every figure is having issues selling out within weeks now, HT has overpriced and over saturated.

But lets attack what others like and talk about how trash HT is for making figures that they think is stupid. Yeah yeah, that's always fun.

Marty Mcfly is almost sold out on the regular end not just the EX. so not all sets are having trouble, maybe people are just not into Burton or Batman anymore, I don't know. Or the wrong releases are being released, its never easy to guess what will sell out in which market. Maybe in the Asian boards they are going nuts for these figures.

$279.99 for a Bat-Signal plus a free figure.

$419.99 for a Bat-Signal, rehashed Gordon, plus a free figure.

I don't want the Signal or the free figure.

Someone out there wanted the free figure please don't trash what they like cause its the norm to do. :monkey3

Yes, it's high school up in hur.

Who the hell is this guy?

tdkr70-1152x864.jpeg

Like why the hell is that guy in the big teaser posters for TDKR?

Hope HT makes a figure. After Ra's, Lucius, and Talia of course.

I like these enough that I'd get them someday. Just not today...or tomorrow...or probably the day after that. I have other wants, and, frankly, I know that nobody prioritized dudes in suits. Which means I probably should, because these will probably be the last suited figures HT ever makes, and they'll be super-duper Godfather rare, where they're worth like 30x what they are now in 5 years.

It is funny, though. I remember back when Inception came out, people were pissed that Howard said he didn't want to make suited figures. Now people are pissed that he changed his mind. I think it's a cool set for a pretty good price.

Yes, it's high school up in hur.

Who the hell is this guy?

View attachment 147698

Like why the hell is that guy in the big teaser posters for TDKR?

Hope HT makes a figure. After Ra's, Lucius, and Talia of course.

Nope these first then maybe Howard will bat a eye at those you mentioned.

ufxYt9R.jpg
7Yi1EaB.jpg
gST3B5g.jpg
ziAFdAy.jpg

But seriously, I want to know who the hell that is. When I google search it says best guess is Joker. So I'm like... uhhh......

But seriously, I want to know who the hell that is. When I google search it says best guess is Joker. So I'm like... uhhh......

tdkrriseposterjoker.jpg

No silly this is joker, he was in the movie don't you remember? Maybe you were too in love with Blake to notice :1-1:

Deputy Commissioner Peter Foley according to wiki, the actor is Matthew Modine that didn't take to long, he played joker in Stanley Kubricks movie :lol

He is kind of sexy I guess but I need that cop dude. I want to replicate the poster image with rain and stuff. Don't ask me how I'm gonna get the rain.

Back