1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

dominishin, go to bed, you're drunk.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

I have to go spam HT facebook first with this name.

Pansy asses. Arguing about dolls.:lol Get a life, right, guys? Right? Guys?

tobias-sad-walk-o.gif

He is kind of sexy I guess but I need that cop dude. I want to replicate the poster image with rain and stuff. Don't ask me how I'm gonna get the rain.

Deputy Commissioner Peter Foley according to wiki, the actor is Matthew Modine that didn't take to long, he played joker in Stanley Kubricks movie :lol

:monkey3

No, he was a guy in spandex. He got off by beating on guys in masks.

No, he was a guy in spandex. He got off by beating on guys in masks.

:goodpost::exactly: :horror can we go back to arguing about which toy will beat the other toy, errr never mind, too much beating going on.

I think you mean "too" much beating, and there's no such thing as too much beating.

No, you can't. Especially when something as important as beating is at stake. It's not just your spelling that's poor, though. You forgot to capitalize that "t," and you used a comma instead of a semi-colon. Boom!

No, you can't. Especially when something as important as beating is at stake. It's not just your spelling that's poor, though. You forgot to capitalize that "t," and you used a comma instead of a semi-colon. Boom!

Ugh well English was never my first language, I was born in Los Angeles it is required to speak Spanglish first.

Nice! I like Adam Sandler, too!

Forgive me; upon rereading that, my awful attempts at humor have made me seem dickish.

Its ok, text is really hard to interpret when you aren't speaking to someone in a sarcastic voice. :monkey3 I had Mexican parents, man but its ok, how would you know that. In my adult life it helps with career choices because I can speak 2 languages, but eh like I said you didn't know that. Now you do.

Ah, I admire that.

Ahora Ir arreglar mi inodoro y limpiar mis sábanas después de cortar el césped.

Disclaimer, I don't speak two languages and I'm not Mexican. I used Google translate because I haven't had to speak a foreign language since high school or college.

Yeah that didn't make sense but ok, yeah thanks for admiring that, wasn't a choice, if I wanted to talk to my Tia's and Tio's I needed to speak Spanish. It can be a burden, once people find out they are like hey can you translate this for us? Help us with this person who doesn't speak English, I get sick of it. I'm like will I get paid extra? They are like no, in which case I'm like, not my problem.

No way is knowing multiple languages a burden. It's a useful tool.

You have an advantage that most other people don't share. As a translator you're the middleman that's in control. That's powerful. PopCollector, use these gifts. Be your community's Rosetta stone.

Not for free man, that's when I feel like I am being taken advantage of, it took years to learn that language and then go to public school and learn English, I want something for it not give it away for free like some of my jobs want me to. Or had want me to before.

Not for free man, that's when I feel like I am being taken advantage of, it took years to learn that language and then go to public school and learn English, I want something for it not give it away for free like some of my jobs want me to. Or had want me to before.

I took three years of Spanish in High School, and the extent of that knowledge is basically my being able to point at a line of dialogue from Breaking Bad and be like...

tumblr_inline_nenq4hMoQA1sb080b.gif

That was just supplemental, too, so, I can only imagine having the responsibility of being the bridge between two worlds, essentially. That being said, I do agree with DiFabio that being bilingual is a gift.

Back