1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Personally my favourite movie of the 3 is Batman Begins. Best Bat suit too imo.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Yep i realy enjoyed 1st 2 film's. Then 3rd came and was so hyped up i had higher expectation's maybe i guess. There's just points and turn's in the 3rd story that ruined it for me. From fixing his back with a rope to having bats be only 1 to climb out. He was surrounded by bigger guys who could have climbed out before him. It had a good intro then just turned into meh with the cops n bridge. I still say to this day if Ledger lived it would've been Epic if finished with those 2 fighting. Yes i know joker wasnt going to be in 3rd film but should have. Sorry 4 rant.

$400 for the set is a good price. I think its going to sell fine and both figures look great to me.

Too bad all my $ is going to Avengers.

Nolan had plans/ideas for Joker in the last one, probably not as the main villain.

Bruce...and Talia before him...were able to get out of the pit because only they had the will and the determination, not to mention the fearlessness, to make that leap.

Remember how Bruce waves away the rope on his successful attempt? There's no rope, no safety net, no second chances. He has to make that jump.

What's the story with that TDKR vault by the way? Any chance it'll come with a new Bruce Wayne?

Yes Yankees, but please let's not go there.

Yep him getting out the pit go's FULL circle on . Why do we fall to learn pick ourself's up out of the ashe's. I just wanted more from 3rd film and batman will die before retiring.

What's the story with that TDKR vault by the way? Any chance it'll come with a new Bruce Wayne?

Yes, what is the story with TDKR vault? My curiosity is piqued.

I think we get it, but not for a few more years. It'll obviously come with yet another Batman and, possibly, an older, injured Bruce.

They teased the clear armory long ago. I wouldnt be suprised to see the clear amory in 2015 comic con. I just want a begins 2.0 suit with a scarecrow 2.0 and besides RAS and league of shadows is pretty much all thats left to milk from this line.

I know it's not for everybody (I'm looking at you, DiFabio, :lol) but I think it looks real purty.

batsuitcasepic.jpg

I saw it at the wb tour, it looks nicer in person, more full for some reason.

Don't really see why they would do another scarecrow. Sold fairly poor and he doesn't have many looks... maybe a Cillian sculpt but that's it.

Yep they should and will likely release it. They know this line is like printin cash so they will as long as there's a demand.

It could come with a Lucius.

Lucius + Wayne + Armory + Bats

Okay, maybe not... I guess it was because it had that black stand with all the cowls behind it... :lol

POed- great deal for what you get!

Back