1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon (Various Sets)

That looks fantastic. Blake actually looks better than he did at cons, and he looked great at cons. Between this and the Armory, HT is making it hard not to want to build a TDK collection.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon (Various Sets)

It would've been kind of cool (and accurate) if they'd included an alternate "smashed" plate for the Batsignal.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - TDKR: John Blake and Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible

Damn them for making it only possible to get Gordon if you get Blake. They know that if they offered Gordon and the Bat-Signal by itself, people will go after that one more.

Now to go through the trouble of selling Blake.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - TDKR: John Blake and Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible

Damn them for making it only possible to get Gordon if you get Blake. They know that if they offered Gordon and the Bat-Signal by itself, people will go after that one more.

Now to go through the trouble of selling Blake.

That's what I call "smart business," my friend. You make people buy the character they don't want to get the one they do. I like Blake, and I think that likeness is fantastic, but he's got his detractors, whereas Gordon doesn't, so, it makes sense to do things the way they did.

What's the hit gonna be?
500?

“[
905522_10152433534542344_6334291437685196228_o.jpg

10687365_10152433535577344_473327227391565317_o.jpg

1669699_10152433535602344_5643820486287875089_o.jpg

Awesome likeness! That sculpt would be great for a joker custom...or a Joker before the scars :bunnydanc

Maybe it's just me, but I really want to see someone tear that Blake head apart and combine it with one of the empty Batman cowls. I think it'd be awesome to see what he would've looked like suited up.

Oh, so there'd be a pack sans Gordon.

HT is definitely screwing the fans of this franchise by not bothering to re-sculpt Gordon's hair. That's Gordon's TDK hair, not TDKR.

TDK

TropeGordon_9544.jpg

images

TDKR

article-2161679-13AFFF61000005DC-698_306x361.jpg

knight_rises_commissioner_gordon_gary_oldman_james_1366x768_67352.jpg

Oh, so there'd be a pack sans Gordon.

HT is definitely screwing the fans of this franchise by not bothering to re-sculpt Gordon's hair. That's Gordon's TDK hair, not TDKR.

TDK

TropeGordon_9544.jpg

images

TDKR

article-2161679-13AFFF61000005DC-698_306x361.jpg

knight_rises_commissioner_gordon_gary_oldman_james_1366x768_67352.jpg

Yeah what if I just want Gordon and the light, no I have to get Blake WTF, but Blake can come with the light sans Gordon, screwing us with no lube from the sound of it.

Been waiting for this! I like Blake so I don't mind getting him with the pack.

Sorry if its been answered already but when is this due for release.

That Blake likeness is awesome. Looking forward to this set, but my wallet hopes it doesn't hit until next Christmas.

great looking set, but damn, its time for Hot Toys to kibosh those giant old relaxed hands

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 - John Blake and Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Good looking set. I love the look of both figures, but I only really want Gordon... What to do...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 - John Blake and Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

I wonder if we are going to see any Looper bashes with the Joe Colton and John Blake sculpts?

The set looks wicked awesome!
May have to get these!

Anyone notice that lately HT's getting their 1/6 costumes done rather hastily? I mean look at Blake, his costume makes him look like something out of Robot Chicken or something. Especially around the crotch area. Compare that to Gordon which is almost perfect, scale wise and all.

This is a must have for me, but I wish they included a batman begins batman with Gordon would of been awesome! This will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back