1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 - John Blake and Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

I'd snap this up if they did a set of just Gordon and the signal for a reduced price. I don't really want Blake and I don't fancy the market for selling him on.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 - John Blake and Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Pre-Ordering the full set as soon as it goes up. Is the switch for the Batsignal supposed to be that low to the ground? I don't remember anyone having to crouch to switch it on/off in the films.

Good looking set. I love the look of both figures, but I only really want Gordon... What to do...

Yup....buying him and Batsignal individually will likely run more then the set of three....the question is how bad do I want these then....hmmmmmmm

Imagine the reaction if it was a set of Gordon with BB Batman.

Lame-o Blake looks great, can't doubt that. Too bad there isn't a Gordon + signal option.... I really like Gordons outfit.

I'd snap this up if they did a set of just Gordon and the signal for a reduced price. I don't really want Blake and I don't fancy the market for selling him on.

And that is exactly why they are pairing it with him and putting Gordon aside as the additional... :lol

Pre-Ordering the full set as soon as it goes up. Is the switch for the Batsignal supposed to be that low to the ground? I don't remember anyone having to crouch to switch it on/off in the films.

Nope. I've flipped the switch to the bat signal standing up, that's definitely too low. I'm trying to remember if it was propped up by anything in TDK when Gordon flips it off before the Dent-Batman-Gordon meeting on the MCU rooftop.

Looks great, hopefully the price is a bit cheaper than the Armory.

Looks great, hopefully the price is a bit cheaper than the Armory.

It should be cheaper, given that the Armory comes with three figures (Batman, Wayne & Alfred) and this one with two. I predict $500 - which I'll gladly pay.

On a side note, I noticed they skipped MMS271, MMS272 & MMS273. Hopefully those end up being Returns Keaton, Alien Ripley and Powerloader Ripley.

Returns might be DX. :dunno Maybe Drax?

Might be good with Gordon and the signal. I'll have to pick up a BB batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be cheaper, given that the Armory comes with three figures (Batman, Wayne & Alfred) and this one with two. I predict $500 - which I'll gladly pay.

On a side note, I noticed they skipped MMS271, MMS272 & MMS273. Hopefully those end up being Returns Keaton, Alien Ripley and Powerloader Ripley.

You're probably right.

So preorders should go up next week right?

Possibly even today. :huh I think SSC has put up a pre-order the day of a figure's photo reveal before. Not 100% sure though, maybe just 12%.

What is it with all these two-packs:
Robocop and Murphy
Cap and Steve
Chewy and Solo
Stormtrooper and Stormtrooper
Blake and Gordon

I only wanted Gordon as well, not even the Bat signal, or Blake. Just.. Gordon.

I only wanted Gordon as well, not even the Bat signal, or Blake. Just.. Gordon.

I'm not a huge Nolanite, but would consider a Gordon. No chance I'm going to pay $500 or whatever to get him, "Robin," and a bat-signal, though. Oh, well.

The Blake sculpt looks great but the body and costume look awkward in some of those shots. Will be looking for a new store to order this from so I don't have to worry about import fees.

Back