1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

I officially have a stalker. Lol. What's your name again?

Post count? You joined way after me and have more posts, lol.

Anyway, whatever. I'm now butt hurt and won't be able to sleep.

This set sucks, btw. Sucks sucks sucks.

You're being a ****.

I'm so torn with this one.

I just can't pick which side of the argument to root for. ;) Does this release suck, or do I want it almost, but not quite, as badly as the armory.

It's not yet another Iron Man release, and shows Hot Toys hasn't abandoned Batman to Marvel.

Is it the figure most people would most like? (Ra's?) No. But it's a hell of a lot better than the near-radio silence we've had regarding Batman figures in the past year.

I remember you now!!! You are always picking fights with some dude on the MGS threads!

Say, if I were to collect stupid, rip off crappy as **** play arts figures, would I be then stalk material? Cause that's your thing, uh?

And it's YOU'RE. Jesus.

I don't want Blake and will want to get rid

I'm so torn with this one.

I just can't pick which side of the argument to root for. ;) Does this release suck, or do I want it almost, but not quite, as badly as the armory.

Armory is way more worth it IMO. Bang for the buck too.

Oldman IS DA MAN and love the new HT figure- he is 8 years "older" in TDKR and his look his appropriate. Getting this figure instantly!

Its funny, I think him and Bruce were the only people to age in the trilogy. Alfred looked the same since Bruce's parents were shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might be, but you don't so your still a wasteman :lol

Again what does PAK MGS figures have to do with anything? and always picking fights might be an exaggeration, if you participated you might know

But if your (see what i did there) running outta ammo man just tell me - I'll let it slide

I remember you now!!! You are always picking fights with some dude on the MGS threads!

Say, if I were to collect stupid, rip off crappy as **** play arts figures, would I be then stalk material? Cause that's your thing, uh?

And it's YOU'RE. Jesus.

I guess I'm in t he minority here, as Blake is what's pulling me to this release. Then GordAn (have to leo that meme going, sorry) and the Bat signal, although cool-looking and I could wire it to my master light switches, I don't have a place for.

I think Gordon looks great. Definately want him in my collection.

The signal and Blake look great too...but space is limited.

If all, the only redeeming figure on this set is Gordon for sure, recycled or not. While the signal is cool, of course space will play a part... Most TDK collectors own a batpod, a tumbler, and every figure..plus the armory coming out. That's some real state right there.

And yes, I'm offended @ BMD Alfred comment. Way out of line.

I love the Nolan films (all of them) but I suppose I'm not a TDK collector. I don't have all the figures. No Bane, no Jokers. Just a Tumbler, Batman DX12 and Selina Kyle. They'll be joined at the end of the year by the armory, Alfred and Bruce (which I was originally planning to sell - but no longer). I think if I get rid of the DX12 I can still fit Blake and Gordon into the same display. Even if I had additional space, I wouldn't consider making another shelf for the series. The signal would take up far too much space in the existing display so it's a no for now.

The signal doesn't even look that big and the most complex thing about it is it's paint job. It ain't no '89 Batmobile, Batpod, Tumbler or Armory. It's a glorified flash light on a pedestal.

People could make room for that.

People could make room for the signal? Oh wow, thanks for letting us all know, we thought we couldn't. We really appreciate it.

Gordon, Alfred and Blake, but no Joker?

Joker's a bad guy. Don't like villains in my collection (for the most part). Plus I fscking hate clowns. Besides, what would the Joker be doing inside a bat cave? Which is what my dio shelf is made to look like.

All you really need then is a Lucius to finish it off

Back