1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

I sold my Dent for like $110..geeeezzz
Yes Fox is coming we hope but I believe Dent too iconic to the trilogy and the first one wasn't a great figure for HT...so.......

Oh you didn't like the Dent? I think it's pretty good comparing what came out back then. It was a better likeness than their Wayne attempts from back then I always thought. But ya now if they did one now It would be amazing. especially the tailoring. How about a Dent and Rachel set that comes with a 1/6 armored truck option. LoL. :)

I'm going to price this set at $380. Hopefully, a pack with just Gordon and the signal will be an option.

Oh you didn't like the Dent? I think it's pretty good comparing what came out back then. It was a better likeness than their Wayne attempts from back then I always thought. But ya now if they did one now It would be amazing. especially the tailoring. How about a Dent and Rachel set that comes with a 1/6 armored truck option. LoL. :)

Good for it's time- tailoring was pretty bad....plus HT might give us a "regular" Dent HS , too with it. 2.0 y'know!

There's really not much left to do. Other than the TDKR armory, everything that they've teased and hinted at for this license has been done now that Blake is checked off. Sure, they could pull a 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 out of their ass, but for the most part it feels complete (other than Ra's and maybe Fox).

This is all that's left really for 1/6,

- Ra's (gaping hole that needs to be filled)
- Ninja Bruce (depending on what Ra's is like)
- TDKR armory teased
- Fox (Hot Toys was pissed about the Ace Toyz CEO, maybe they had him planned)

- Miranda Tate *shudder* only 4 people would buy

That's it.
Pretty much. Maybe add a new Batman Begins Batman to that list and I'd be happy.

I think Dent, Scarecrow, Demon Batman, Catwoman, Bane, Alfred, and now Blake and Gordon are all one and dones. I don't see them revisiting those characters anytime soon.

Well this is technically their second Gordon (even if it is the same headsculpt). Dent and Scarecrow should get do-overs (Dent, because that sculpt/tailoring is pretty soft, Two-Face's eye would be perfect as PERS, and a Two-Face 2.0?? Just meant to be. I just want a do-over of Scarecrow for an official Cillian sculpt.

I think HT should redo Catwoman since I had to cancel the first one and I don't want to pay an extra $50 for it.

So they she remake a figure that's already been produced because you cancelled your order?

LULZ!
Thanks for making me laugh!

1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

I want Gordon so I can put him In the tumbler!

Last edited:

Yeah, I think Two-Face was crap, even for it's time. The sculpt was soft, the paint was crap (gold hair) dollish complextion, the coins were too small and the clothes were awful. It's especially evident if you look at those gorgeous prototype shots vs. what we ended up getting.

The only reason I pulled the trigger on two was because they were $75 a pop new and I love Two-Face/Dent. Then he was worth it. My favorite part of the figure was the box art (good vs. evil), once the knees went on them, though, I didn't feel bad for selling them for $800.

Still, as much as some people would like for Hot Toys revisit the character, I don't think they will. He sold like crap back in 2009 and that was hot off the tail of Dark Knight hype. I don't see what incentive they'd have out of it when only a few people are actually clamoring for one. They probably would get better mileage with another Batman or Joker. :lol

I could see them doing a new Dent in one of these sets though.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordan (Civil Outfit) & Blake (SDCC)

Nolanite checking in. I don't care about the hate. Gordon AND Blake will both be mine.

I agree...they both look good....the Gordon is really impressive.

Mentioned it in the Dent thread recently, but it bears repeating here....with all of this attention HT is still giving the Nolan flicks...I'd really like to see them take another crack at Dent, especially with some updated sculpting, deco and tailoring. Seems like a few folks in here are ready for that too...

Back to the topic....really want that Gordon!

Good for it's time- tailoring was pretty bad....plus HT might give us a "regular" Dent HS , too with it. 2.0 y'know!

Ya i just look at it that its almost a 6 yr old figure. at the time, i thought it was nice, and still happy with him. Compared to today its obviously not that great and they could really improve it greatly. So yah, lets put this in the camp of hoping they do a 2.0 of Dent. :) the proto was really nice then, but too bad it didnt get implemented like this for production. But they hardly ever do as well all know sometimes protos are better, sometimes they arent.

i don't get too caught up in 100% perfect accuracy. I just like the movies & characters and enjoy collecting HTs. I leave the arguing, the stress, and the freaking out to others :)

Attachments

• 1TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg
    1TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 236

Holy sheet. Dang

image.jpg

OSR Facebook

that's one substantial thumb

I think the Harvey Dent/Two Face is pretty good for it's time. You can obviously tell that Hot Toys has come a long way since then but it's not a terrible release. The worst part about it is the clothing. I remember getting it and being pretty disappointed that the tie isn't even made of real fabric but is some sort of plastic-y thing.

I think the Harvey Dent/Two Face is pretty good for it's time. You can obviously tell that Hot Toys has come a long way since then but it's not a terrible release. The worst part about it is the clothing. I remember getting it and being pretty disappointed that the tie isn't even made of real fabric but is some sort of plastic-y thing.

Yah, the clothing wasnt great, then people spent tons of money on custom clothing for it. but yes, they have come a long way. Especially with tailoring. And for the $90 i spent on Dent, i wont complain. :lol

Last edited:

yup your right, just saw on OSR FB. photos from Anicom 2014

And it looks like Gordon and the Batsignal will also be available by itself without Blake. Good for those that only want the signal and Gordon. If the price is right I'll get that set/version (if that's what they're doing).

View attachment 122780

Sweet. I was hoping they would offer that option.

Thanks for posting.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon (Various Sets)

Depending on the price I still might get the whole set.

And it looks like Gordon and the Batsignal will also be available by itself without Blake. Good for those that only want the signal and Gordon. If the price is right I'll get that set/version (if that's what they're doing).

View attachment 122780

But itd be TDKR ver. :huh

Whenever you walk in to your collection room, as you gAzed around and marvel at the collection youve been collecting over the years, theres that one figure whos from a movie whos existance you are tryig to rid off in your mind from the previous 2. And when a fellow collector came to see your collection, you cant help but hear "hey, is that Gordon from TDKR? He looks 8 years older than when hes in TDK!"

You sure you want that, fab?

*reverse psychology jedi mind trick*

Back