1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordan

Hot Toys doesn't know how to wire a basic battery to an LED. They haven't released a single electrically-equiped product that's designed even as well as a toy from a dollar store (electrically). Unless you want your house to burn down, I wouldn't trust them to do anything with AC.

The Robocop stuff we've seen before, but I'm glad to see the Weller likeness (probably the cause of the holdup).

Good point!

I appreciate how they implement lighting and electronics into their figures, but at the end of the day those lights do not mean crap when they are on display behind glass. Thats why AC would make the most sense from a display standpoint, but you are absolutely correct.... it will not happen.

I'm offering AC adapters with battery replacements BTW. The big caveat is that I have to create special versions for the Hot Toys products because they're all improperly designed and implemented. It's absolutely AMAZING that they don't all burn out much quicker.

Being not into kitbashing or buying unofficial products, I'm excited for these. Though I'm not into props or vehicles, just characters. I'd buy the set and probably sell the signal. I've considered buying the armory set and selling the armory part as well.

The Blake headsculpt looks great in the new photos.

Hope Gordon and the Bat Signal comes as a set, all I want!

I agree. Not sure if it's worth buying them as stand alone pieces. Not many extras they could stick with either figure individually and I doubt they'd drop the price just because it's a mostly vanilla figure.

I agree. Not sure if it's worth buying them as stand alone pieces. Not many extras they could stick with either figure individually and I doubt they'd drop the price just because it's a mostly vanilla figure.

From this you can tell that it's going to be a release similar to the Bat Armory WITH Bruce Wayne and Alfred.

28.jpg

How much is the DX10 going for nowadays.... lol I think I just might have to sell all my non-Captain America and non-TDKT figures... :slap

John Blake ... yet another reason Nolan's Batman movies are pure garbage.

Everyone, including Hot Toys agrees, that's why we're here. This is the worst thing since sliced bread. Pure garbage (which is actually a common oxymoron).

Back