1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him in from HK unexpectedly. Really like the set but this is overpriced. Wait until SS gives him the Mechanic treatment with the discounts and points.

Got him in from HK unexpectedly. Really like the set but this is overpriced. Wait until SS gives him the Mechanic treatment with the discounts and points.
Thats what I'm waiting for..... Its a very barebones figure and the clothing is not great quality

Thats what I'm waiting for..... Its a very barebones figure and the clothing is not great quality

They really should have included the table at this price. Luckily my DX11 table wasn't in use. Maybe a couple other parts could've been included as well. The accessories are fantastic and really well detailed though. Plus the Stark sculpt is the best yet. Great for setting up a Stark diorama lab. I'll definitely be using the construction version with this set up even though it's 2 different movies.

stark arc.jpg This guy is great!

Anyone get a shipping notice for this yet? I was charged yesterday, but it still says "shipping soon". Same with my Stealth Cap/Steve Rogers set, paid my final flex last Friday. :impatient:

This might be one that I pick up later too if it goes on sale or Sideshow offers extra rewards on it or something. I paid full price for The Mechanic figure and while it's great I wish I had waited seeing as its gotten pretty heavily discounted.

Back