1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as HT stretches out the Batman and Iron Man stuff, I wonder if there's any chance of an Avengers Loki re-release later down the line.

I can't wait to see the figure... tomorrow, is it?

Or is it today? Not sure which time zone its supposed to be.

I guess theres a chance for everything. Just high or low is the question. They said they're gonna reissue those that are inflated as hell on the secondary markets didn't they?

As much as HT stretches out the Batman and Iron Man stuff, I wonder if there's any chance of an Avengers Loki re-release later down the line.

Hmm, trying to think if there's been any human figures that have been re-released from the same film other than Ledger Jokers and DK Bale Batman's and I'm coming up empty.

Now that Loki is a popular character, I hope we'll get a version of Loki from the first Thor movie. They already created the prototype! :impatient:
Loki don't really change around much throughout the movies. Unless they really revamped his suit or helmet in the future, I'll be pretty psyched.

Or is it today? Not sure which time zone its supposed to be.

I guess theres a chance for everything. Just high or low is the question. They said they're gonna reissue those that are inflated as hell on the secondary markets didn't they?

That means more Iron Man and Nolan Batman...although Im game for a MarkVI reissue.

From plastic enemies Facebook

10488121_740753889296275_5602376224338752545_n.jpg

Come on lets see how this dude turned out lol. Hopefully for the ones that missed the Avenger version its awesome! Jut the accessories for me :yess:

:lol Holy crap am I glad to have the Avengers version. They really dropped the ball with this sculpt. Thought they would have tweaked it at least.

1926733_681936935223878_1999835202773213532_n.jpg

Back