1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Thor. Kinda wnna order Loki. Its on Waitlist though... Does it charge you immediately or... What are its chances of converting?

I ordered Thor. Kinda wnna order Loki. Its on Waitlist though... Does it charge you immediately or... What are its chances of converting?

If they "revise" the head sculpt not a chance of converting, if not...he may be eligible for a Gift card someday...

Did anyone ever do a photoshop edit of the headsculpt? I've seen it a lot on these boards... but I don't recall seeing one for this figure.

[Q UOTE=Centrocal;6959940]What hour did you get on the waitlist ?

:monkey3[/QUOTE]
Around 6pm Australian eastern standard time.
1 Am LA time

Yeah I seen that, looks like he just squashed the image to make the head skinnier
1535565_687875941264619_1688953649_n.jpg

The eyes need to be rounder. The complexion is off. I also think the mouth is wrong... they need to nail THIS expression...
mhIrEkY.jpg

I keep wanting to just buy this one not having Loki in the collection and all, but even if they fix the sculpt, the Avengers version is just too perfect. Even at the inflated price it's at right now. Just my $.02.

I just agree. I had a chance to buy the first Loki... but decided to spend the money on my now ex girlfriend.

:slap

Back