1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

There's some on ebay. It was easy to mod for a hot toys stand support. Drill 2 holes the same size as the stand peg and then just use a hobby knife and cut out the excess..

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

today i finished the blades on the boots ..
now it's possible to order for celtic and scar 2,0
let me know how you like theme .
IMAG1073.jpgIMAG1076.jpgIMAG1077.jpgIMAG1080-1.jpg

Nice work man looks good.

I always thought Celtic looks bulky and not that good visually, and almost cancel my preorder, but then after I get the actuall stuff and assembled all his accessories, full gear and ready for battle, Celtic turns out to be one bad *ss m*ther*****er!! he looks incredibly menacing and a pleasure to the eye. A beautiful warrior.

I always thought Celtic looks bulky and not that good visually, and almost cancel my preorder, but then after I get the actuall stuff and assembled all his accessories, full gear and ready for battle, Celtic turns out to be one bad *ss m*ther*****er!! he looks incredibly menacing and a pleasure to the eye. A beautiful warrior.

I've always liked his design.
He's got an awesome biomask.

I've always liked his design.
He's got an awesome biomask.

Oh I loved the design as well, I was talking about the figure. The bulkiness doesn't look good, I thought at first, but not after I got the figure in hand. And yes, his biomask is actually my favourite. Somehow looks like a skull.

I actually liked the AVP movie and loved the pred designs from the film.... Just sayin... :duff

I actually liked the AVP movie and loved the pred designs from the film.... Just sayin... :duff

I wasn't really a fan of them to be honest, mind you the Preds being smaller and stocky I think probably contributed to that in some small part.

Oh I loved the design as well, I was talking about the figure. The bulkiness doesn't look good, I thought at first, but not after I got the figure in hand. And yes, his biomask is actually my favourite. Somehow looks like a skull.

Oh, I knew what you meant, especially when you indicated he was a "beautiful warrior". :hi5:

So I saw the movie again. Is there a reason why Hot toys and even my mcfarlane 8 inch figure added those long blades to Celtic. He never had at all in any scene of the movie. Is there a reason why they gave him those added blades?

ok doki now to Show the real Thing about the boot blades ..
Celtic has 3 whe he pick up the Italian Boy seconds bevor fighting with Alien ...
vlcsnap-00006.jpgvlcsnap-00007.jpg

scar pred boots :vlcsnap-00010.jpgscar boots.jpg

elder boots :vlcsnap-00012.jpgelder boots.jpg

chopper boots : Celtic_and_Chopper2.jpg

Back