1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Oh yeah!his mask too way badass,i can't stop keep rotate him watching now.:lol
Sure,you definitely won't disappoint on this guy.:wink1:

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

I cant see me displaying this guy without the blades on the gauntlets , one of the best features IMO

One thing I've noticed rather frequently that the spear that's been coming with these new avp preds always seem to be bendy rather than straight. :tap

Not happy with the bent spears hot toys.:thwak

Thanks Banshee,he just too good to pass you probably should get him if you without scar.
That spear i used was mcfarlane scar spear,actually it do look bendy but hot toys spear doesn't lot better,i replace his spear instead hot toys spear cos mcfarlane had better length at all,remember from the movie these predator spear supposed or at least long enough over them self.....

up hot toys :slap

20140126_042256_zps0e213eb8.jpg

Last edited:

I have 2 of the new Scars, one is currently in the works for a custom surprise which I'll post maybe next month (once completed) but getting celtic (if not, then his bio and chest armour).

I already have 4 of the super large blades for my custom work and his gauntlets. The grid Alien base should come through the post next week - if not, the week after.

What I would really really appreciate if someone is actually able to post here how the right part of the chest armour is removed (photos).
I want to know what 'mechanism' HT used for detaching and reattaching the removable chest piece.

Would be much appreciated.

Here you go,his chest armor have these 3 kind of plug insert the little space,more similar case like the hot toys first avp version armor.

20140126_051437_zps4cb80706.jpg

I love how everyone has these awesome figures and starts to tear them apart.It looks good right out of the box but due to the little things that are not movie perfect makes them awful to some.
I buy these guys for the clan appeal, they look amazing all together.Just ranting , i am getting him in a couple of days and i wont be destroying him fo show

Here you go,his chest armor have these 3 kind of plug insert the little space,more similar case like the hot toys first avp version armor.

20140126_051437_zps4cb80706.jpg

Thanks Lotus. :1-1:

By the way I think by looking very clearly at the pic those are two inserts top and bottom, and the diagonal one on the middle is the brown faux leather strap.

I guess the back bit has one so that makes it 3inserts. :dunno

Nw I have a good idea as to how it works. Nice one. :hi5:

I still remember this one by MGBB...... I wonder if he has departed with it or if he still has it. He had put a lot of work into it, strarting with a SuperPred base bosy 2 years back.

And for those of you who don't know, the large blades from the old AVP preds can be used on the new celtic 2.0 gauntlets. Only difference is that the new blades 2.0 are more of a shiny chrome finish.

Share some photos with you guys.
This Celtic is very nice and cool! Love it.

Battle damage Celtic before his dead.

No chest armor and left tight armor.

His mask is very nice, but shame the visors are black color.

Hot Toys i want the Chopper Predator to complete the AVP trio!

No Chopper at the moment, so I had used Machiko to replace temporary...haha.

Those were my favorite pics ive seen, the head is big so the close ups have been bobble headed

Back