1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol mine is here on my island, I could either drive to UPS's office for half an hour or just lay here in my bed for the next 6hrs and get up when they deliver it... Im to tired guys

Relax! :chillpill:
You pay for straight to door delivery, let UPS do their job, or your just wasting money time and energy, have a cup of tea and watch Iron Man 3 :blissy

Received mine today...this figure is awesome.
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1400529480.355660.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm still wondering if mine is gonna show up as scheduled tomorrow or what. I never did get an emailed tracking number from SS though their website shows it was picked up by FedEx. Since last week though there have been absolutely no updates from FedEx. Very strange all around. I'm hoping it just magically shows up tomorrow as it's estimated delivery date shows....

Grats Bransen & great pic! :hi5:

Mine came in today too! Everything was minty fresh from the box to the figure :rock

The only snafu was that I found two articulated right hands attached to the figure from the factory, no left hand! :lol

Hopefully, SSC can send me a left hand for Rhodey :)

Quick snap:

024_zpsf439cd45.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

Mine came in today too! Everything was minty fresh from the box to the figure :rock

The only snafu was that I found two articulated right hands attached to the figure from the factory, no left hand! :lol

Quick snap:

024_zpsf439cd45.jpg

Thanks yank and ouch two right hands, guess Tony wanted to play a joke on Rhodey lol

Having more fun:
utu5e2e9.jpg

He is awesome!!!

Iron Patriot 1.jpg

Iron Patriot 2.jpg

Diecast adds some impressive weight and really improves the over all feel of the figure. It feels like a very high end figure, even more so than the plastic ones. Still not sure it warrants the price hike...nonetheless it is really great! So excited for the MK XLII!!!!

Really loving this figure. As people are saying the added weight from the diecast puts this figure over the top.

20140519_203134_zps27ecde04.jpg

And now some mood lighting. RED ALERT!!!!

20140519_203228_zps994dc4f3.jpg

Got charged last Thursday, and still no shipment notification from Sideshow. :impatient: Hurry up sideshow! Can't wait to get this figure after seeing all the great pics you guys are posting!

I know it's a pipe dream, but it would be nice if the foot panels on the base could move freely instead of being in a forward, fixed position.

It would make posing the figure on the base much easier.

Quick snap:

024_zpsf439cd45.jpg

Nice shot here brother. Looking crisp.

Nice shots from the rest of you too. The Cheadle sculpt is the cats meow. I just wish he could do a proper salute

Back