1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Patriot & Zod! I'm booked tonight with unboxings :lol

I tried to resist but.. 90% of our figures are going to end up in this pose! Haha

bataqy7y.jpg

:lol This is just one of those figs. A lot of ways to pose him but many will gravitate to the salute. After a thorough inspection that'll probably be my first pose too

Nice. Yeah, I was trying to get a combination of the salute w/ Rhodey head in the kneel pose, but unless you look at it from a low angle, it doesn't look so good since the head is facing down.

I got my IP 3 weeks ago and it's really awesome!... but i'm not sure that the behaviour of the breast arc reactor light i'm facing is currently ok: i put the batteries provided in the package and even if the switch is set to off i see a very lite light, on the other side if i switch on everything is fine and the light is normally bright. Now my question is: is it normal that the led is always on even if turned off? Have you ever face this issue?

Here a picture shot in the dark

IMG_0899.jpg

I got my IP 3 weeks ago and it's really awesome!... but i'm not sure that the behaviour of the breast arc reactor light i'm facing is currently ok: i put the batteries provided in the package and even if the switch is set to off i see a very lite light, on the other side if i switch on everything is fine and the light is normally bright. Now my question is: is it normal that the led is always on even if turned off? Have you ever face this issue?

Reminds me of that AVP2 movie where you couldn't see anything

View attachment 115623

Short answer, no. When the switch is off, no current should be going through the LED but since theres a dim light, a small current is going through. Not sure how you can fix that without messing with the wires but you can try getting a replacement?

Honestly its not a big deal, it'll just drain the battery faster

Short answer, no. When the switch is off, no current should be going through the LED but since theres a dim light, a small current is going through. Not sure how you can fix that without messing with the wires but you can try getting a replacement?

Honestly its not a big deal, it'll just drain the battery faster

Well you could remove the batteries, that usually fixes it, but if you don't want to do that It will drain the battery like you said

This was a prevalent problem with the Mark VII, if you take the batteries out and it does not fix, you may want to contact customer service for a new body. Or if you can live with it, most people take the batteries out when they pose them anyways.

got my replacement figure today and it's perfect. The button mechanism in the back is perfectly fine, unlike the last one where the legs were free to sway all the time and not only when extended.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

That's is great to hear dude. I have not heard of any other occurrences of that defect. Appears to have been an isolated incident.

Back