1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking to pre order loki from BBTS a few weeks ago but it was sold out, then a few days ago (i believe monday) they put it on pre order again at 229.99 and this time i did not sleep and pre ordered it. Today i received an email saying that loki has arrived (yei) then i paid for it but the payment is still processing, is this normal? my debit card was charged immediately, why it has to be processed?, is this normal? this is my first time buying from BBTS. By the way they have raised lokis price to 259.99, thank god i was able to get it cheaper!

.... So, like I was saying last week I ordered ONE Loki, but SSC sent me two. Instead of going all supervillain on them and keeping the freebie, I kindly refused shipment on Loki #2 and sent him back to SSC, so maybe someone else who really wants Loki will be able to have one.

Today, an email from SSC: "Hey you sent that back without asking first! We are about to ship him back out to you and charge you $27 for the privilege. You better let us know if you don't want us to do that."

I guess $27.00 would be cheap for a second Loki.... lol

I sent them an email but who knows what crazy thing they will do next. :slap

.... So, like I was saying last week I ordered ONE Loki, but SSC sent me two. Instead of going all supervillain on them and keeping the freebie, I kindly refused shipment on Loki #2 and sent him back to SSC, so maybe someone else who really wants Loki will be able to have one.

Today, an email from SSC: "Hey you sent that back without asking first! We are about to ship him back out to you and charge you $27 for the privilege. You better let us know if you don't want us to do that."

Most people would have taken advantage of the error and flipped the thing. I respect you for your honestly. :duff

Thanks for the advice, I decided to go with BBTS, and I seemed to have snagged the last one before the price went up, now just waiting for Loki to ship.

I did the hair dryer thing for the helmet. I felt like an idiot (I'm bald.... haven't used one in years, but luckily, my girlfriend does) but after 1 minute of heat, it slipped right on over his headsculpt without taking the helmet apart.

Popped him in my Detolf. Too late to futz with different poses tonight, but kinda knew I wanted a "face-off" setup anyway. Now to just get my Iron-Man Mk.VII, Hulk and Coulson....

azasavah.jpg

u9e9a5a6.jpg

gu8urape.jpg

4y8emudy.jpg

3uryreta.jpg

Avengers Assemble!!!!! (Some called in sick...?)

a5yvepeg.jpg

Wow.
If they give you any more crap, I'd just keep the extra Loki and ask for a full refund.:lol:wink1:

In all seriousness, this should get sorted and your honesty is refreshing.:clap

I wanted to also commend you for attempting to return your second figure instead of trying to flip it for a profit. May good karma find it's way to you for your selfless action. Bravo!

Mine got delivered today awesome figure has great headsculpt and even better details on costume.

Back