1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canadian here looking for some advice. It looks like most Canadian retailers have either sold out or are overpriced at the moment, eBay has this at about $310 shipping in, is there anywhere that has Loki available at something close to the original price? Or am I screwed to the point of Hawkeye where I should go with the $300+ price point before it keeps going up?

My local shop is expecting a shipment shortly - they order directly from Sideshow - not sure how many they brought in (besides mine) but i could always check once I go pick mine up (in Montreal)
There is Toysonfire.com but they have already raised the price before even having it in stock...

Is that retailer also known as CMDstore? They just went up $20 today to $260, they apparently have tons of stock, so I might bite and go that route

yes I think so as their sites look exactly alike - I think they are like a sub-distributor to toysonfire - may be your best bet in Canada at this point

Have it, Love it! :love
Working on a diorama for all of the Hot Toys Avengers figs!

Awesomeness in progress!

Canadian here looking for some advice. It looks like most Canadian retailers have either sold out or are overpriced at the moment, eBay has this at about $310 shipping in, is there anywhere that has Loki available at something close to the original price? Or am I screwed to the point of Hawkeye where I should go with the $300+ price point before it keeps going up?

Check out Cornerstorecomics.com I just checked and they have Loki in stock at $235.00 before ship. I've made several purchases from these folks. Excellent customer service and friendly, helpful staff.

This figure is great. I'm still getting used to this camera, but I'm having fun none-the-less. If it had been a little cooler today, I would have taken more outdoor photos...but the sun was so warm I was worried about Thor's Sleeves. These two are great together. More pictures are sure to come, as I am digging these figures.

loki002.jpg

loki018.jpg

loki016.jpg

loki006.jpg

loki009.jpg

loki007.jpg

Great pics, Optimatron! The daggers look neat! :clap

How was the helmet? Did anything break when you tried to put it on?

Great pics, Optimatron! The daggers look neat! :clap

How was the helmet? Did anything break when you tried to put it on?

Thanks man. No nothing broke on the helmet, and I had it on in about 5 minutes. I just followed the directions, and tried to be careful. I just kind of examined the helmet where the directions said to pull it apart and how to for a couple minutes, while pulling very easy at the clasp points.

Once I got the helmet apart, it was actually pretty easy putting it on and snapping it together. Getting it into two pieces is definately the scariest part about the helmet. It's not coming off unless I decide to move. :lol

Nevermind, AE is sold out

Both Toys2 and Urbansamurai are sold out as well...the waitlist is still open at Sideshow...might be your best price as all the sellers are boosting thier prices...

I guess if there was a change to the helmet, I got a later one because there is noting except a drop in the back of my helmet...there is no tab like the two on the sides in the back of mine...going to try to work with him again...

Last edited:
Personally I thought the review was good, even if I didn't necessarily agree with all of it (think Loki's expression is fine and overdoing it might affect likeness and get boring to look at after a while). I sort of get the feeling he's maybe a little less thrilled with these releases due to the ever escalating prices, as he mentions. Seems like he's a bit fatigued with that and maybe it's colouring his reviews, somewhat.

Yah i felt the same about the review, seemed like the pricing is getting to him. But it just comes down to we all have our own personal opinions. I love this figure, i think so far its the figure of the year for me. I couldn't be happier. :)

the way i look at pricing though for me as a collector is that i rather spend the money on HTs 1/6, so i don't buy or waste money on anything else anymore.

Back