1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow just got Loki in and im blown away...great HS, and the outfit is AMAZING...so many little details...the cape was easy to get on, but the helmet is another story...i'll be leaving mine off to the side to display...an absolute home run buy HT. here are a few iphone shots.
IMG_0960_zps0c8ddc72.jpg

IMG_0959_zps6272bd4d.jpg

IMG_0961_zpsa5b967ce.jpg

Congrats to everyone who has received their Loki figures so far. Those are awesome pics cophoto! This figure looks just phenomenal!

Mine arrives tomorrow, Can't wait!

Got mine today, helmet scared the life of me and the cape was a little annoying until I applied some real pressure but now he's all set up he looks great :yess:

Received mine today!!! The cape was a little bit of a hassle to get on, and I was afraid I might break the helmet if I even stared at it the wrong way! But all in all, what a wonderful figure!!! He's just amazing to stare at it!!

Got mine today...looks better in person..left helmet off for the moment think the likeness is spot on....he is however a big bulky figure more imposing the Thor or Capt...minor complaint however.

Got mine today...looks better in person..left helmet off for the moment think the likeness is spot on....he is however a big bulky figure more imposing the Thor or Capt...minor complaint however.

Just wait until people start getting their Hulk! :rotfl

Back