1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i am speechless ~ these pictures are fulla win from luke's plastic-wrapped feet, to blow-up doll barbie on loki's lap! well done!

: D

2 more hours to go!

Well I got my Loki and its the first ****ed up box I've gotten. Aside from that, does anyone's helmet not sit flush when put together? I think it's the back middle that isn't letting it sit flush.

Well I got my Loki and its the first ****ed up box I've gotten. Aside from that, does anyone's helmet not sit flush when put together? I think it's the back middle that isn't letting it sit flush.

It's definitely a flawed design. The sides of mine fit nicely but the back is not flush together. I think it must be meant to be that way. The V groove in the back must stick out a little. Also the tab in the back of mine was broken when I took it out of the box. Doesn't affect it too much but it is hard to get on!!!

LOL at the pix!!

Loki is in da house. He's not yet deboxed, probably tomorrow when I am alone in the house.

UPS actually tried to give me TWO Lokis. I did the right thing and sent one of them back to Asgard, er the UPS depot. SSC only charged me for one, but I overcame my inner supervillain and did the right thing.

P1090359_zps21ddfb61.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lol

I got Loki last Wednesday and I'm still not ready to open him up yet. I do this with every new HT. I know it's kind of strange, but opening them up is an experience to be savored imo.

aaaaaaand......loki has joined the ranks of my trailer-trash odin family.

don't think this will be his final look, but here he is for now.

schlitzloki.jpg

and yes, eventually i will put him back on his asgard body and display him properly.

in the meantime, he's just too much fun!

: D

Thanks hot toys :monkey2 while still reading the manual on how to remove the helmet, I took a peek inside and notice the rear tab looks like it was busted off. Whomever put the helmet together from the factory :mad: must of broke it......it's a good thing the side tabs are still in tack.

Update: Glad the helmet still fits snug that's all that matters now.

Last edited:
LOL at the pix!!

Loki is in da house. He's not yet deboxed, probably tomorrow when I am alone in the house.

UPS actually tried to give me TWO Lokis. I did the right thing and sent one of them back to Asgard, er the UPS depot. SSC only charged me for one, but I overcame my inner supervillain and did the right thing.

That would be tempting to keep the second one! But, we all need to share Loki - good choice :)

aaaaaaand......loki has joined the ranks of my trailer-trash odin family.

don't think this will be his final look, but here he is for now.

:clap:clap

Thanks hot toys :monkey2 while still reading the manual on how to remove the helmet, I took a peek inside and notice the rear tab looks like it was busted off. Whomever put the helmet together from the factory :mad: must of broke it......it's a good thing the side tabs are still in tack.

My back tab was broken as well.

Back