1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let's see the big stick!

: D

tumblr_mmfhmsQXaJ1rdeiwuo5_250.gif

I hope everyone get their Loki very soon because this Hot Toys is freakin FANTASTIC! I say its the best Hot Toys this YEAR! Yes I even think its going to be better than my BD Iron Man VII and I don't even have it in my hand yet! :lol

You will love his gorgeous and regal looking outfit. Iron man, he's naked :rotfl

Got Loki today. Amazing figure, but the design for the helmet to separate sucks. Those little tabs aren't strong enough. Hope Sideshow will be able to get me a replacement helmet.

The rest of the figure is amazing. Some very fine work on the costume :rock

Mine shipped today. Very, very happy with that news. Not only is Loki finally here, but SS didn't take a loan out from me for the better part of a month like mine last few PO's. :yess:

Shipped today, here tomorrow. It sucks paying tax w/ Sideshow since i'm about 20 miles from their office, but overnight delivery on everything is pretty awesome...

Shipped today, here tomorrow. It sucks paying tax w/ Sideshow since i'm about 20 miles from their office, but overnight delivery on everything is pretty awesome...

I agree. Although only my card has been hit, no ship yet... which means if its ships tomorrow then UPS gets to play with it until Monday delivery.

even worse.. buy mini lego figures and shipping is $9.58 each within california sideshow is such as Rip off. I can on imagine shipping to east cost.

Shipped today, due for delivery tomorrow. Just logged into my UPS account to have it held at the depot so I can pick it up at 9am!

Cant believe this guy is out already... Hot toys makes people poor i swear. i wish i had the money to get all the Avengers figures especially Loki!

Back