1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was meant to ship out 2 days ago until there was a shipping address snafu. All is sorted out now thanks to Sideshow Christine. Loki should be on his way today or tomorrow.

I found out that when the helmet is put correctly into place, it likes merging with the head sculpt into one piece and it's very tight that you can not move the helm around. Doesn't like the video released by Hot toys.

Guess I can start the 1 month timer until BBTS gets this. Can't wait to get him, all these pics are killin me!

My husband preordered Loki for me last May as a surprise.. but he got it through BBTS *cries* I'm extremely grateful and it was really sweet of him but the wait is excruciating!

So cancelled this mother a few times due to other p.o's but been piecing together and almost done. I'm not even messing with his helmet which is very cool ,until get all my parts to put together so will probably stay on his head forever......Helmet Just feels super fragile and be careful not to break when dissassembly and reattaching. Here's a helmet demo on how to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wjY1xtxdcyI

My husband preordered Loki for me last May as a surprise.. but he got it through BBTS *cries* I'm extremely grateful and it was really sweet of him but the wait is excruciating!

Welcome! And yeah the BBTS wait sucks but I dont mindit too much most of the time. I preorder almost everything through them. The only ones I have through SSC are the Battle Damage IronMan Mk7, DX Battle Damage T800 and Agent Coulson. Also got my Avengers Cap there too.

It's so funny how many women here ordered this figure and dig Hiddleston! I actually asked my wife and she says he just doesn't do it for her. Doesn't like his hair. :lol

Thanks for the welcome, everybody! :wave

Welcome! And yeah the BBTS wait sucks but I dont mindit too much most of the time. I preorder almost everything through them. The only ones I have through SSC are the Battle Damage IronMan Mk7, DX Battle Damage T800 and Agent Coulson. Also got my Avengers Cap there too.

How long does BBTS usually take on HT figures? I've ordered tons of stuff from them before but only one HT (Avengers Thor), and I seem to remember that they got that one pretty quickly? I figure Loki might be slower because of the demand (at least, judging by how many times it sold out on SSC)

It's so funny how many women here ordered this figure and dig Hiddleston! I actually asked my wife and she says he just doesn't do it for her. Doesn't like his hair. :lol

Ha, yeah, I think it's the combination of sympathetic villain and super charming actor that gets most of us .. although I personally love the hair! :wink1:

Don't know what women see in him. He has strange shaped face.

he's a very charming, well-spoken, and polite man. why do you assume we care about his face or his fame so much?

: o p

My wife loves hiddelston and tom hardy... So much so she took my bane to her work, and I havent seen him since...

Back