1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, he's going for £270+ on ebay from Timcent haha. why would you pay that? Glad i have it pre ordered with a UK retailer. I might get it late but at least im £100+ in pocket.

He looks great, and he's the only character from the avengers movie i wanted so im glad he's on PO. The only thing im not liking is the neck. It looks abit weird like it goes thinner towards the top then his head sort of just sits there also where his adam's apple. You can see what i mean in this shot from OMG
LokiHD516_zps287f9a92.jpg:original

Last edited:
Does ABC ship out earlier than Sideshow?
Does their prices include shipping.

Would be good to know for future orders.

I don't know if they ship before SS (I'm expecting another couple of weeks for my BW still)

There are shipping charges on top. Around $30 to the UK I think.

Less than 90 now. :lol

Do you guys really think this will sell out like Hawkeye/Nick Fury, though? They seem to have produced a lot more Loki figures than the other Avengers.

Do you guys really think this will sell out like Hawkeye/Nick Fury, though? They seem to have produced a lot more Loki figures than the other Avengers.

Will just have to wait and see. Best to order 2 if you don't want another Hawkeye/Nick Fury situation. :lol

Theres no doubt whatsoever he will sell out and it'll be sooner rather than later :lecture :wink1:

Love your sig btw :hi5:

Wasn't going to get him but the pics just sucked me in. Figured if I was on the fence I may as well just do it before he sells out. Kind of wishing I'd used one of my discount coupon codes on him instead of Spider-Man though.

Holy crap, he's going for £270+ on ebay from Timcent haha. why would you pay that? Glad i have it pre ordered with a UK retailer. I might get it late but at least im £100+ in pocket.

He looks great, and he's the only character from the avengers movie i wanted so im glad he's on PO. The only thing im not liking is the neck. It looks a bit weird like it goes thinner towards the top then his head sort of just sits there also where his adam's apple. You can see what i mean in this shot from OMG
Yes that's the only nit I have with this figure, the tapering of the neck as it gets closer to the head
Wasn't going to get him but the pics just sucked me in. Figured if I was on the fence I may as well just do it before he sells out. Kind of wishing I'd used one of my discount coupon codes on him instead of Spider-Man though.

I think keeping it on spiderman was a good choice. spiderman doesn't have free shipping, while Loki does. If you had used a coupon on Loki, your free shipping would be gone and all or some of your shipping cost would be taken care of by the coupon so it would be a waist to use it on him. You wouldn't be saving much and losing out on reward points.

Tried placing an order for Loki from SS but it won't let me complete the order. Any other Aussies had any luck buying this figure from SS?

Tried placing an order for Loki from SS but it won't let me complete the order. Any other Aussies had any luck buying this figure from SS?

yea same thing happened to me. there response what that they cant ship certain figures to australia anymore, and that it only applies to marvel figures which is stupid because the other day i ordered phil coulson, Tony Stark and Hulk. seams to be happening with avengers figures because wont let me order thor or BW either.

yea same thing happened to me. there response what that they cant ship certain figures to australia anymore, and that it only applies to marvel figures which is stupid because the other day i ordered phil coulson, Tony Stark and Hulk. seams to be happening with avengers figures because wont let me order thor or BW either.

Thanks. Guess I won't bother trying for Thor and BW since you already tried.
Still want to trade mate?

I don't know if they ship before SS (I'm expecting another couple of weeks for my BW still)

There are shipping charges on top. Around $30 to the UK I think.

Oh, I thought that since ABC express was located in HK they would be one of the first to ship out.
I've already gotten my Thor and Black Widows orders from a Canadian retailer.

Turned out a very cool looking figure.

Not getting it but though i preferred his outfit in Avengers, his character was far superior in Thor so i'd probably get a Thor version if they made one.

Turned out a very cool looking figure.

Not getting it but though i preferred his outfit in Avengers, his character was far superior in Thor so i'd probably get a Thor version if they made one.

:lecture

I watched Thor last night and was thinking the same thing when OMG's pics went up

Last edited:
Those in hand pics are off the charts! That green cape is..:thud::thud: why didn't they make the Thor cape like that:dunno

Back