1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love them to make a Thor version of Loki as I much prefer the armour from that film but that horse has well and truly bolted now, no chance of them bringing that figure out now :(

Like I said earlier though a Thor 2 version of Loki is an almost certainty now though (hopefully they'll do a Sif as well although I somewhat doubt it)

They seem pretty tightfisted with the Thor 2 Loki pix. This is good, maybe we are going to see a costume change. A nice surprise.

Jane is looking good too, maybe this time we see a Jane.

i posted this earlier in this thread ~ need to take better pictures so you can see thor too, but here's odin and his trashy drunk of a wife.

loki will be the nasty-piece-of-work younger son (adopted, of course).

sarah_02.jpg

Excellent, for trailer trash, he sure does have a fancy eye patch

And it's shocking how much Linda Hamilton suits the trailer trash look

Or should i say leslie hamilton who i guess it's 'technically' a sculpt of if it's the t-1000 sarah connor...

ha! i haven't altered odin at all since in the end i want him to go back to being odin, so he'll just have a steel plate in his head until then.

and yeah with sarah's expression and her face kind of cut up too, she definitely looks the part.

i posted this earlier in this thread ~ need to take better pictures so you can see thor too, but here's odin and his trashy drunk of a wife.

loki will be the nasty-piece-of-work younger son (adopted, of course).

sarah_02.jpg

"No Dad! don't take your belt off!"

"I SAID SHUT UP! ....Loki get me a Pabst"

"Go ahead do it! Thats all your good for! How come I don't get to go to Earth huh? Im stuck at home raising your whores kid, who isn't even mine. You think you can just bring home another baby and Im not gonna say anything?!"

"This is for ASGARD!"

"No Dad! don't take your belt off!"

"I SAID SHUT UP! ....Loki get me a Pabst"

"Go ahead do it! Thats all your good for! How come I don't get to go to Earth huh? Im stuck at home raising your whores kid, who isn't even mine. You think you can just bring home another baby and Im not gonna say anything?!"

"This is for ASGARD!"

hahahaha!

except they drink schlitz!

meettheodins.jpg

"where's that stupid bastard brother of yours, thor? i've told him a thousand times not to leave his messes on the floor! do i look like the maid!?"

People are complaining about the head-sculpt over on FB.... man, I dont know. I seriously cannot comprehend the level of perfection some people demand.

I get it.

I'm also a 'Take out of the box to take obscure angle macro shots, then put back in the box for mint in box freshness' (TOOTBTTOAMS,TPBITBFMIBF) collector.

Some of you guys just don't know...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

I am so excited for this guy! Finally joined the forum just because of him! :wave

The *only* thing I would wish for is that he came with his "casual" outfit. Loki only wears the full coat armor if he has his helmet on and has the full-size staff. Maybe I can customize one sometime.

still seems a waste of HT's time, id rather start work on loki TDW than thor loki

Considering how well this Loki has sold, I'm not sure if it would be a waste of time. Loki clearly has a LOT of fans! It would be nice to see both a Thor and Thor 2 version someday.

***NEW LOKI PICS!!!***
I just got my Loki today, I've gotta say I'm not impressed. I don't really see the likeness we were promised in the proto pics...

4AE041B9-BE60-40AD-9855-7E57F235F33B-14860-000008F017375FBF.jpg

935FF65B-71CD-4E1F-AF43-52D4E624417F-14860-000008F02661F032.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

I said: KNEEL

533461_10151356801457344_1573274231_n.jpg

This is truly a superb figure. If I was to nit pick though I'd say the cloths seem a tad tight on him. It's at times like this that a tall version of the slim would have come in really handy.

Loki just isn't that broad in the beam imo.

tom-hiddleston-the-avengers-loki1.jpg

Back