1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought he was coming out in February? But I canceled and order him 4xs

Dude, you probably paid about $80 total in cancellation fees. :rotfl

Otherwise, agreed DGT - I preordered him five minutes after he went up on SSC, and have not budged on that yet. In fact every now and then I log in to make sure my order is still in place.

This is the one figure that I'm anxiously awaiting. Can't wait for Thor and BW but Loki looks absolutely amazing. Love him! :yess:

I think Loki will be the best of the Avengers series, probably the one I'm looking forward to most as well.

What I'd really love to see is someone here doing a head sculpt that looks something like this:

tumblr_m3vesdzV951qf9ayf.gif

i am tempted to get 3 loki's...1 to be held by Hulk...1 to display with Thor whilst he has the muzzle and both are holding the Tesseract and the other fighting Mk7,Cap and Widow...but see how cash is after xmas

I think Loki will be the best of the Avengers series, probably the one I'm looking forward to most as well.

What I'd really love to see is someone here doing a head sculpt that looks something like this:

tumblr_m3vesdzV951qf9ayf.gif

Grinning Loki is definitely a must, sooner or later. I imagine the main obstacle here is being able to tuck his chin down like that.

Aha, looks like a change in company policy....every item I look up on the SSC website that isn't released yet now has a quarter instead of a month listed for a ship date. Must be in response to people complaining when things get pushed back?

Hmmmmm Loki, Thor, Hulk and Black Widow all say "1st quarter 2013" now on the SSC web page?

Aha, looks like a change in company policy....every item I look up on the SSC website that isn't released yet now has a quarter instead of a month listed for a ship date. Must be in response to people complaining when things get pushed back?

Its because Hot Toys Japan website has 7 figures coming out in January , dam its like they never learn just give us a reasonable release date from the get go and we can avoid all this, in any event I think side shows release dates before were more realistic with Loki due in Feb but I think that will be pushed back a month considering that Black widow and the Boss are both due in January and that push everything that was due in January to Feb and so on

Last edited:
I'm fine with it being in quarters, but they should update it to a specific month once they know for sure. Hopefully that's how it will be.

Back