1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

Yesterday I preorder it from a local retailer :D He will be my fisrt hot toys figure!!! I am so excited :D
I would like to know the measurements of his body ´cause I really need to sew him the tailor suit...

I watched some parts of THOR movie again,
just realized Loki also wore the scarf in that film

i seem to be one of a select few who actually seems to like all the avengers figures so far, with loki being the best looking fig but cap being my fav

I think they are all great apart from Thor's likeness.

Yesterday I preorder it from a local retailer :D He will be my fisrt hot toys figure!!! I am so excited :D
I would like to know the measurements of his body ´cause I really need to sew him the tailor suit...

Welcome to the addiction.

from the latest pic,his costume doesn't look that big compared to ht pics,its just perfect :clap

Well, Hot Toys suckered me back in with Loki..

398357_313283995412807_100001936270990_727023_931542207_n.jpg

Man, Loki really does make Thor's sculpt look even crappier. I wish HT would reach a Loki level of perfection on all of their sculpts.

Loki is my favorite character but the problem is that I only want him. Not getting the heroes would be weird, would it not?

Man, Loki really does make Thor's sculpt look even crappier. I wish HT would reach a Loki level of perfection on all of their sculpts.

What an awesome job on the sculpt and the costume, looks so real, how I wish ALL of them would be. Too bad I don't really want to get into the villains this one would be amazing.

Once again regardless of how Thor or anyone else turns out these will be the two definitive Avengers characters to get and will make for a great display just by themselves! :rock

303455_10150812237652344_58690437343_9713138_274120590_n.jpg
577260_10150670694452344_1084859753_n.jpg

Not unless you start a villains only shelf.:wink1:

Good thinking.:thud:
Normally, I'm not interested in Marvel stuff (I'm a Batman guy, sorry...) but as Magneto from First class is coming, I could pull the trigger on this one as well.

from the latest pic,his costume doesn't look that big compared to ht pics,its just perfect :clap

Yeah it looks much more better!! If I could I would buy two of them!

@ Adoptedscot: thanks for the confirmation 'shell. I will continue to do this with future buys (I won't list them again, I have only just recovered from the first time!)

@ 7166charlie: No, you are not alone in liking them all so far. Not by a long shot, I'd bet. Obviously this outstanding TH sculpt has caught a lot of attention, but I too think that they are terrific. There will be thing/things I will and will not be using - like the open-faced Evans sculpt - but I am still glad to have them.

I think that as a collector's community, we have become a little spoilt by really good sculpts in general, so if one that is not quite up to 'snuff' should come our way, it is a lot more noticeable.

@ CTO15: "Cheerleader effect" quite amusing, but totally valid. The two do look fantastic together.

Last edited:

Once again regardless of how Thor or anyone else turns out these will be the two definitive Avengers characters to get and will make for a great display just by themselves! :rock

303455_10150812237652344_58690437343_9713138_274120590_n.jpg
577260_10150670694452344_1084859753_n.jpg

Yep, Cap and Loki are both perfect. :exactly: :clap

Loki is my favorite character but the problem is that I only want him. Not getting the heroes would be weird, would it not?

Excuse the newbie posting here, but no it would not be weird. >:)

There have been very few times in my life when I was so instantly and viscerally drawn to a collectible, as I was to Loki. The instant I saw this - I think I found the teaser pic on Comics Alliance - I knew I was going to buy it ASAP and price be damned.

This will be my first Hot Toys figure - I only own one other high-end action figure, which is the RAH Carnage, another instant must-have - after a great deal of holding out. Years ago I remember seeing the original HT Blade; he was gorgeous! But I was all "We are collecting enough expensive stuff already, lets not start anything ELSE" and passed on him. Which was very stupid.

I have a serious.... thing.... for villains. Always have. Can't help it. Loki is so fall-down-dead, eye-gougingly just plain *gorgeous* that my only regret here is that he isn't 1:1 scale >;-) I was just sitting in the theatre, thunderstruck at such deadly elegance... this is one helluva mesmerising guy. Why would he NEED an army?! Just show up and use that velvety accent to proclaim your intention, Loki: the female half of the human race would have surrendered without a fight. Earth girls are easy.

I do kinda think that he should come with a Tesseract.... but I'm not buying the Fury figure just to get my hands on it. I might see if I can fabricate something. Shouldn't be too hard to do. I did laugh when someone on Facebook asked [in reference to this figure] "Where's the Tesseract" and someone else replied: "Who cares?!!" lol..... yeah, he's that mind-blowing.

I wonder if his height includes the horned helmet, or if that's a measurement from the top of his actual head? Hoping the latter... if we should get a 1/4 scale statue I am sooooooo doooomed..... I am also dreading having opened the Hot Toys "door" because now I'll have one, and this will make buying others easier since I'll have begun a 12" collection. Just what the checkbook needs....

This figure is not cheap, but here's my ugly little secret: I would have paid EVEN MORE to get him. Now comes the hard part - waiting till december to get him. I am gonna die waiting.

Back