1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

223634fh141y1u1t4u5a2w.jpg

Yeah I looked it up, my mistake. Picture shows their heights very good and it also shows how bad the Thor headsculpt is... My favorite Avenger too... :monkey2

Hemsworth's about an inch taller
Considering the helmet loki fig is wearing
I'd say they got the relative height right

Hemsworth - 6' 3"
Hiddleston - 6' 1½"

I really don't might if Loki goin to be the same high as Thor or even taller.
HE'S A FREAKING FROST GIANT's SON!!!

Am I the only one who thniks the Loki headsculpt looks a tad bit too small on the body? It looks fine with the helmet though.

Shouldn't Thor be a little bit more taller than Loki?

540453_337987769607546_145970452142613_862655_567935479_n.jpg

Edit: Maybe not, Chris is 191 cm and Tom is 188 cm. Watching the movie I got the feeling Thor was much bigger and taller than Loki.

Having them next to each other just worsens the Thor figures likeness so much more. Take him out of display and redo him please :pray:

:lol

Having them next to each other just worsens the Thor figures likeness so much more. Take him out of display and redo him please :pray:

:lol

I bet they will improve the Thor headsculpt. But seriously, WTF were they thinking when releasing that? It just looks awful... The first version looks so much better.

Hemsworth - 6' 3"
Hiddleston - 6' 1½"

I really don't might if Loki goin to be the same high as Thor or even taller.
HE'S A FREAKING FROST GIANT's SON!!!

Put him in the cold he grows.... and heat him up, he shrinks...

Put him in the cold he grows.... and heat him up, he shrinks...

Hahaha!! That's great, nice! Every time I think about how Loki is a Frost Giant I think about how cool it would have been to get King Laufey. Ah well, at least we got one Frost Giant, and a darn cool one at that. :D

Loki is my favorite character but the problem is that I only want him. Not getting the heroes would be weird, would it not?

No it wouldn't.
I only have The Joker, no Batman figures. As long as the figure looks great on it's own, there is no need to get them all if you don't like them.
And Loki will look great on it's own! :rock :rock

No it wouldn't.
I only have The Joker, no Batman figures. As long as the figure looks great on it's own, there is no need to get them all if you don't like them.
And Loki will look great on it's own! :rock :rock

:exactly:

sadly the movie has already convinced me to get at least the big four as well :thud: :lol

Seriously, was this really necessary? I mean, just how handsome/tall/muscular/popular/famous do you need to be?

223634fh141y1u1t4u5a2w.jpg

Seriously though, seeing some of the gifs of TH on here, it's pretty clear that he is having a BLAST with his new level of recognition. Quite right too.

I don't know if fellow freaks here are aware...the man that co-wrote the THOR script - Joe Straczynski - also created and wrote (about 90% of) BABYLON 5.

Question how come bigbadtoystore has capt America and Thor for like 20 bucks cheaper. Do they get the figures much later. Opinions please...

With Sideshow you get rewards and the price pretty much includes shipping, which other places don't offer. So it's really not a big difference once you factor in shipping.

I need all of the Avengers, including both Iron Man armors, lol. Some Chitauri soldiers would be nice too.

Back