1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

While it's true that for some figures ebay can be slightly cheaper, and this can be tempting with HT prices climbing with every release. You're pretty much left out to dry if there's something wrong with the QC (remember the HT CA:tFA QC issues???)

Aside from that, this Loki figure is one of the best head sculpts from the Avengers line up. I was disappointed they cancelled the THOR version since I went out and got the HT Thor specifically so I could pose them fighting. This more than makes up for that :clap

Wow... talk about overpriced. PASS, I'll get this when people sell it to buy their Thor 2 or Avengers 2 version.

lol right on man this is my thinking as well. $200+ for this? it looks good but not that good.

Two preordered from SSC. :yess:

Now it time to move on to the next fig in the lineup.

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Avengers - Loki 1/6 scale figure

Enough! I'm a Hot Toys, you doll collectors. You won't find me any cheaper than 200.

I know the Hot Toys prices keep going up, but in general, aren't Enterbay pieces like double the price and people still gobble them up?

Awesome- $200 plus awsome? I don't know. This constant price raising is limiting most of us to priority picking of only top wants while passing on alot of others we would like to have...too bad. HT will keep pushing the price up as long they think the market will sustain it...:panic:

I was kind of on the fence on this one since he was initially announced, but the price makes it a definite no go for me. I'll probably pay that for the MK VII, but not for this type of figure. Thanks but no thanks HT. I can't wait to see how much they think they can milk us for the Hulk... :thud:

Mark 7 will be between 225 and 250 in my honest opinion.

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Avengers - Loki 1/6 scale figure

Thanks Dave.

Order placed!!!

The 2nd best part about the announcement of a PO, is the teaser that has been getting released that night or day after!!!

*Enter HT Hulk figure*

Enough! I'm a Hot Toys, you doll collectors. You won't find me any cheaper than 200.

*Hulk plays with HT Loki*

519950665.gif

"$180 slightly used..."

Just ordered Loki from SSC !!!! Now the waiting game begins:impatient:

Great figure, easily the best out of the Avengers shown by HT so far

The only thing that looks off on the sculpt to me is the hairline, It's not receded enough at the temples.

But they captured Hilddleston's features and likeness really really well.

Hope this sculptor works on some of the TDKR stuff :D

For whatever reason, HT tends to give the Batman stuff to either Yulli or Kojun. They also use GOX and Kim Jung Mi.

For whatever reason, HT tends to give the Batman stuff to either Yulli or Kojun. They also use GOX and Kim Jung Mi.

I can pretty much guarantee Yulli is doing the Hathaway sculpt. She did both Black Widows and Baby doll... she usually does all the females, right?

Back