1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling Loki was my biggest collecting mistake :( will hopefully get him again eventually to have him, Ultron and Thanos in one display

Selling Loki was my biggest collecting mistake :( will hopefully get him again eventually to have him, Ultron and Thanos in one display

That's what I'm going for - a MEGA VILLAINS display. So far I have Avengers Loki and Red Skull and I have Thanos on order. Will eventually add Ultron to that list :)

Currently considering Whiplash 2.0 but he's not really a villain that would fit. Although I do need a baddie for my diecast Mk III Iron Man!

I was the guy who spent $75 buying an official Loki headsculpt for my Civvie Loki, the DAY BEFORE the bootlegs appeared, lol.

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

It does look better than a bootleg though, to be fair, lol.

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

After months and months of searching patiently and diligently seeking out this figure. I not only got him at a fair price but it was brand new and sealed. Talk about testing my resolve. Loki specifically Tom Hiddleston was perfect on the big screen. They made him such an awesome character and a joy to watch. He made both Thor movies from being **** to decent and took avengers from a great movie to an amazing movie. Missing out on this sucked but at last he is on display exactly how I envisioned him.

I have something to ask fellow freaks and maybe someone can help. In my detolf I decided a little while back while displaying my DX joker and DX terminator as a back drop I took the front insert out of the box for each and they have that on their shelf. I really like this look and I want to do this with Loki. I want an image that matches the style and feel of Loki with the minimalist look that my other detolf shelves have. I am going to attach the image to foam core so it has the same look/thickness as the others from the DX boxes. So the question is what image? I myself am not good with any programs or editing software. Is anyone willing to help me with my project? The terminator has a Cyberdine look with just the title on a black board (that can slide to reveal the figs face) while the joker has a purple board with glossy ha ha ha ha and in the center is the card from the film that says will the real batman please stand up (that you can remove). For Loki a green back drop with a quote and maybe a sellout of him sitting or something? any suggestions/help welcome and thank you for reading.

After months and months of searching patiently and diligently seeking out this figure. I not only got him at a fair price but it was brand new and sealed. Talk about testing my resolve. Loki specifically Tom Hiddleston was perfect on the big screen. They made him such an awesome character and a joy to watch. He made both Thor movies from being **** to decent and took avengers from a great movie to an amazing movie. Missing out on this sucked but at last he is on display exactly how I envisioned him.

I have something to ask fellow freaks and maybe someone can help. In my detolf I decided a little while back while displaying my DX joker and DX terminator as a back drop I took the front insert out of the box for each and they have that on their shelf. I really like this look and I want to do this with Loki. I want an image that matches the style and feel of Loki with the minimalist look that my other detolf shelves have. I am going to attach the image to foam core so it has the same look/thickness as the others from the DX boxes. So the question is what image? I myself am not good with any programs or editing software. Is anyone willing to help me with my project? The terminator has a Cyberdine look with just the title on a black board (that can slide to reveal the figs face) while the joker has a purple board with glossy ha ha ha ha and in the center is the card from the film that says will the real batman please stand up (that you can remove). For Loki a green back drop with a quote and maybe a sellout of him sitting or something? any suggestions/help welcome and thank you for reading.

I'm unable to answer your question but hopefully you can answer mine. I too am interested in a descent priced loki. Do you have any recommendations for me other than ebay?

I'm unable to answer your question but hopefully you can answer mine. I too am interested in a descent priced loki. Do you have any recommendations for me other than ebay?

Outside of ebay I think your best bet is talking to people who own it already and seeing if they are interested in selling and hopefully getting a good deal. I don't see you finding this sitting around in a store anywhere since its been so long since release etc. Sorry I don't have anything more direct.

Outside of ebay I think your best bet is talking to people who own it already and seeing if they are interested in selling and hopefully getting a good deal. I don't see you finding this sitting around in a store anywhere since its been so long since release etc. Sorry I don't have anything more direct.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I don't know anyone who collects :(

Congratulations on the pickup! I got him in similar circumstances. I felt so lucky to find an Italian seller on Ebay who had him sealed in the box for a very reasonable price :)

Congratulations on the pickup! I got him in similar circumstances. I felt so lucky to find an Italian seller on Ebay who had him sealed in the box for a very reasonable price :)

Congrats! the feeling of not feeling scalped really helps huh lol :yess:

I don't think he sucks, but thats just imo.
He's not as good as Avengers Loki but its still a nice figure :dunno
I like Avengers Loki for the helmet, sculpt and multiple accessories but I still dislike the tailoring on the figure enough to put me off from buying it. It looks way too puffy/doll-like and the gold trimmings look really outdated compared to the ones on TDW Loki.

I'd love it if we can get a King Loki from the first Thor film one day, especially since I actually prefer the helmet design on that one over the Avengers version.

I like Avengers Loki for the helmet, sculpt and multiple accessories but I still dislike the tailoring on the figure enough to put me off from buying it. It looks way too puffy/doll-like and the gold trimmings look really outdated compared to the ones on TDW Loki.

I'd love it if we can get a King Loki from the first Thor film one day, especially since I actually prefer the helmet design on that one over the Avengers version.

Yeah an updated King Loki would be seriously good to have.... no doubt Ragnorak Loki will be the best one to date, assuming the costume looks well

After I bought Blade, I thought about going after Avengers Loki for my next big purchase because of the preferred head sculpt, helmet, and long scepter. I finally decide to just wait to see what Rognorak brings.

Back