1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully he'll wear the Helmet in AoU or Thor 3 so we can get a helmeted Loki without paying aftermarket prices.

Im waiting too... I want a helmet, but I didn't like the Avengers costume. Felt like he's wearing an over coat as opposed to a costume, and similiar with Dark World version. I so wish they made his costume from the 1st Thor movie. At least we got to see a prototype!

lokithor.jpglokiav.jpglokidw3.jpg

Id still buy a Loki from the first Thor movie. I think the costume looks better than the Avengers costume, more anti Thorish.

Im waiting too... I want a helmet, but I didn't like the Avengers costume. Felt like he's wearing an over coat as opposed to a costume, and similiar with Dark World version. I so wish they made his costume from the 1st Thor movie. At least we got to see a prototype!

View attachment 158152

I still want this figure so bad, I wish they'd make it an exclusive somewhere, at the very least.

I never realized it was supposed to come with the The Casket of Ancient Winters. I would love to get the trophies from Odin's vault.

Yeah around then. Honestly It thought it came out well. A custom worth putting together, and its Loki :wink1:
As for the overcoat, I can't speak about its quality, all I know is it was specifically designed for Loki and made out of thin fabric to keep the 'puffiness' down

Back