1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now Loki has found his violin too!))

One more thing he can do on a rainy day like this) apart from reading

Sure, he plays better than Handsome Jack does)))

^^ Nice! :lol Liking all the Loki pics Ponchik!! :clap

Thank you very much! :) Then there'll be more :wink1:
I'm going to visit my friend and maybe will take photos of Loki Laufeyson with his violin and her Elvis Presley with a guitar :lol Loki is going to play a violin version of "Can't help falling in love". Hope, Elvis will appreciate this :rolleyes2

This is how I've had my Avengers Loki posed since the day I got him. I'm not the only one, right??

IMG_2616.jpg

Yes, it's a bashed figure. Never got around to buying the "real" ones I think they're like 50 bucks. I got most everything else though.

This figure is awesome and really high on my list to get but Ebay is seriously over charging for him (in UK). Does anyone know of any retailers who might still be selling him for a reasonable price?

Nope, you won't get him retail

Never say never...I just got a DX11 for retail....if someone wants to sell em....here is a big trick most people don't think of - CHECK YOUR LOCAL ONLINE WANT ADS - Craigslist / Kijiji / whatever you have...etc....I have found several rare figures for retail that people just won't take to Ebay and don't know about this forum to sell...and best of all you can go look at it in person and be sure the figure is okay...

Back