1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also followed viking spawn and bad rat and kept the helmet together as I put it on...it was very easy this way. My only worry was the possibility of scratching the sculpt but luckily it didn't happen.. and now its staying on! Haha

I also followed viking spawn and bad rat and kept the helmet together as I put it on...it was very easy this way. My only worry was the possibility of scratching the sculpt but luckily it didn't happen.. and now its staying on! Haha

I took mine on and off a few times for pics. No scratching at all. Again, just be gentle. :wink1:

Nice pics!

There's so many neat curves and angles in the outfit; I think that's why Loki looks great in any pose. :lecture

Mine's scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

I took mine on and off a few times for pics. No scratching at all. Again, just be gentle. :wink1:

Did you use a blowdryer at all? I'm tempted to do this, because I don't want to break anything. :lol

Nope. No heating up at all. Just gently pulled the sides apart like the instructions say and slowly inch it down until it seats. I take it off the same way. :wink1:

Just tried taking off the the helmet and putting it back on again without taking it apart, easier then I imagine it would be.

Does anyone else think the head is slightly on the small side?

Yes, imo It's very undersized. More then usual when it comes to HT's sculpts mainly to allow for the size helmet when it's on.

I think there should have been two heads. One with helmet attached and one without. Then Loki wouldn't look like he's suffering from 'pin head syndrome' when he's without it.

Loki may not be such a pin head.....
attachment.php

Back