1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first time i've ever thought a figure looks exactly like the real thing, these two shots are stunning

attachment.php

attachment.php

Imagine how much Helmets will be parted out for on eBay? Especially if Tommy is right and people break theirs, eventually there would be quite the demand

I'm making this sound like the coming apocolypse. Bit dramatic really

hmmmm ~ even more reason not to put the helmet on. he barely wears it in the good parts (and with good reason; it's kinda silly).

the sculpt is good enough not to need it, though it does looks very nice and might be worth posing in hand.

Whoa!! Loki's helmet is awesome! He's gotta wear it!

But hey, it's up to you, i hear what you're saying, that you want to donate your Loki helmet, and i'm happy to accept :1-1:

ha! i think i will save it as my retirement nest egg.

: D

toysdaily_dpo_ht_loki52.jpg:original

toysdaily_dpo_ht_loki53.jpg:original

These two photos are the best photos I've seen of any Hot Toys figure.

When I first looked at them I could've sworn they were the promotional images from the first film they look that real.

Holy ****.

I wasn't planning on picking Loki up, but I am having serious second thoughts now.

That is one damn impressive figure.

I think this is going to end up being my fave Avengers figure along side Cap, definitly the most photo realistic figure of this line to date:clap

WOW, can't believe this figure, considering getting a second. Attention to detail on the costume is epic!

toysdaily_dpo_ht_loki52.jpg:original

This picture makes me want to weep tears of sheer joy.

That cape is going to make me want to weep tears of sheer frustration, but I'll handle it.

Don't care for the box art much, but that is ok since it will not be on display.

So yeah I was thinking that I'd go straight to one of the HK sellers for this guy...... £270!!!!! :horror :cuckoo:

Guess ill be keeping my sideshow order :impatient:

So yeah I was thinking that I'd go straight to one of the HK sellers for this guy...... £270!!!!! :horror :cuckoo:

Guess ill be keeping my sideshow order :impatient:

Thats crazy cash.
I ordered him at sideshow using the $25.00 off voucher. Worked out $195 which is about £127.00+ the shipping when it adds and then the inevitable custom and taxes fees from fedex when arrives in uk. So probably best part of £180-£190 possibly £200 most i reckon.

Got mine early from ABC-Express when they had him listed at $180 :yess:

(Since then he's jumped to about $220 I think).

ABC always mark a low value (ahem) :monkey3 so no customs charges :nana:

Just gotta sit patiently and wait.................:impatient:

got my loki with OSB for £165 i think, hopefully will have him in June or sooner....not really sure how long the wait is for HK release - OSB dispatch

My bad, I was thinking of Black Widow:slap

Loki was $195 Still not bad though :wink1:

Congrats! :hi5: Even $195 is a good price!

I have always had good experience with ABC. Plus, since I am in Asia, shipping via Registered mail is between $35-45, which is not high. Sad that I got late in POing Mark VII ($210) : /

But lately I have seen very few products in their eBay store, and most of them are on Clearance sale.

Back