1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received a waitlist conversion.

3psM.gif

So I got a package with several figures last week and finally got around to opening Hela. Unfortunately my figure came with one of her antlers/horns broken off of her head right out of the clamshell. It looks like it snapped off at the point it is glued. I got her from BBTS and have already emailed them to see what my options are for the defect. Has this happened to anyone else? I’m afraid they won’t have any replacement pieces. I don’t know what my options will be otherwise though. I could try gluing it but I haven’t done this before. I’m confident I can research how to do this but I don’t like the idea of having to fix such an expensive figure right out of the gate. Any thoughts, input or insight are welcome.

I'm sure it has happened they are thin but i have not heard about it happening. Do you have a picture of it? I'm sure you can glue it if they do not have a replacement and if it snapped at a factory glue point that makes it a lot easier.

Is it broken or is it just the crap glue that HT uses and it fell off?

I'm sure it has happened they are thin but i have not heard about it happening. Do you have a picture of it? I'm sure you can glue it if they do not have a replacement and if it snapped at a factory glue point that makes it a lot easier.

Hopefully they can get you a replacement sculpt. Be awesome if they sent you a replacement and you could keep that one. Perfect to get it modded with rooted hair

Any Oz buyers still wanting this, looks like scifi.com got in wave 2 and is in stock. I've never used them before but will give them a try. I've cancelled my waitlist on SS.
I have bought from them, they're good. No issues at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It definitely looks like it broke off at a factory glue point. It could be the glue but I’m not really sure. I’m including some photos. 1DBDC39C-19F0-4F27-88AE-23E7A0795578.jpg01DB6738-71AE-4751-B207-BC25B8882E2D.jpgD34B78D0-7C4D-40FA-AC7A-E417A9D3F73B.jpg

That is actually perfect. I thought it might be further out where you could see it. Looks just like normal HT weak glue, I keep some crazy glue on hand just for my HT figures. If you put a SMALL drop of glue in the hole it should be fine as it even still has the square so it lines up right.

Just got my Hela a week ago. After rewatching the movie, I realized that HT's cape color is too dark. The color should be the same as the pattern on her suit. Soooo... I just had to give her a new cape.

HELA (5680) ed1a SR UC.jpg

Aye, they smashed it with Hela. No dramatic lighting / carefully manipulated angle needed to showcase the likeness on this one. If only all HTs sculpts were as strong.

Back