1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The horns are the best look for her in my opinion. Besides, knowing Hot Toys they would have charged more for two head sculpts, when I think most people would only use the horned one.

I think a haired sculpt would work great with the more tattered outfit she wore in her opening scene, but with her new and rejuvenated outfit I think the horns work a lot better.

Couldn't resist anymore and ordered.

Anyone who displays her with Thor or Loki, are you using some kind of transparent blocks for height issue ?

Couldn't resist anymore and ordered.

Anyone who displays her with Thor or Loki, are you using some kind of transparent blocks for height issue ?

Haha. I want to do bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, are people actually agreeing with Hot Toy's decision for once? Color me shocked! No, I seriously am! Haha :lol

Still would have been nice to have the option to change her look with two heads but the horns do give a much better shelf presence.

The horns are definitely the way to go. I was never upset over not getting the helmetless sculpt. But if someone is going to release a custom head, instead of that I'd still be up for the full-on, nude antler dance version with the extra long horns and blacked out eyes. Now THAT would have some serious shelf presence.

fH7sCg5.png

Mine has material over the shoulders and going down underneath the suit presumably to stop paint marks on the skin and I’m having trouble removing it. Any suggestions? Too scared to use tweezers this time!

Mine has material over the shoulders and going down underneath the suit presumably to stop paint marks on the skin and I’m having trouble removing it. Any suggestions? Too scared to use tweezers this time!

I noticed that on mine when I first got it and found that gently pulling it out little by little got it to come out.

You seem to be a fan of hers. :p Nice display!

Thanks. I wasn't originally planning on doing an entire Hela "shrine", but as I was taking stuff out of storage to display on the shelf, I found a bunch of little Hela items that I bought before Ragnarok came out and decided they'd look nice with the Hot Toys figure.

I have this old Odin throne and I'm thinking I'll use it to display Hela since she's so short. I'm hoping it'll help her seem taller. I know it's not 100% accurate to the MCU throne but I think it'll do.
85dea3cae963e7ad96d3b08ef1bddc04.jpg

For some reason either the head looks too big or the neck looks too short. I think knockoffs will start showing up at some point.

Well... based on the photos below...
03e5c6e09425b8fc3f5948778e9833c5.jpg

4c7e639587f1b41a34c9ab66b53abd7f.jpg

466c4efcc634c58a0c3c22fd181a6d1e.jpg

50c127dbb7c64e8806c87159feb68736.jpg

04083d727c0aee26788ad9f99aed4d4d.jpg

Keeping in mind the initial photos I posted were just one DIY. I’m sure the Owens and Vipers will do a way better job

Oh god yes! It needs to be done. I want a haired version!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will probably be the only figure that I actually seek out a rooted hair sculpt for.

Though the more I think about it, the more I wish HT would just make a 2nd version of her with rooted hair and a BD suit with silver piping instead of green.

I can't believe I didn't notice it the first 4/5 times watching Ragarok, but I thought the suit highlights were always green, but got brighter as her powers grew, now I see they were silver at first. :slap Though there were a couple scenes where she had her hair down with the green suit, just not the one where she breaks Mjolnir. That's the scene I want to re-create the most.

Back