1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... based on the photos below...
03e5c6e09425b8fc3f5948778e9833c5.jpg

4c7e639587f1b41a34c9ab66b53abd7f.jpg

466c4efcc634c58a0c3c22fd181a6d1e.jpg

50c127dbb7c64e8806c87159feb68736.jpg

04083d727c0aee26788ad9f99aed4d4d.jpg

Keeping in mind the initial photos I posted were just one DIY. I’m sure the Owens and Vipers will do a way better job

Looks good. Who’s project is this?

Received this figure today, she is very impressive quick bad pic but gives the idea of how the display might go.

CIMG4772.JPG

hela.jpg

She's an awesome figure, for sure, but she needs more height to convey her importance. I placed her on a glass brick about 4" tall and now she really commands the space properly

Is she about to meet her end by Surtur?

I think she's still very much alive probably still battling Surtur and being the MCU there's no reason why she couldn't win in the end although the fight might last millennia.

The purple flame effects are really only there to support the swords to try and give the illusion of them flying up, I could do with having more swords to display with her and a backdrop, it's always difficult to show convincing flying objects.

I think she's still very much alive probably still battling Surtur and being the MCU there's no reason why she couldn't win in the end although the fight might last millennia.

The purple flame effects are really only there to support the swords to try and give the illusion of them flying up, I could do with having more swords to display with her and a backdrop, it's always difficult to show convincing flying objects.

Maybe make a mold and reproduce them yourself. Theres loads of vids on how to replicate accessories using some mold kits on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe make a mold and reproduce them yourself. Theres loads of vids on how to replicate accessories using some mold kits on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup doing a mold of these swords I’d imagine would be pretty easy, then just paint em your self

In all my time I don't think I've ever seen a display with Hannibal Lecter, Yondu, Wonderwoman and Gimli ! Quite the mix !!

Back