1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, amazing shots. Unfortunately I get the sense from all the other pics out there that the outfit and cape don't look nearly as green in hand, but are more of a greenish blue.
It does depend on the light. It changes colors. In my detolf lighting it looks more green, in regular light bluish green

@Brainiac those pics are amazing. I like how you have her standing with her hip sticking out a bit. Might be my favorite pose I’ve seen. Subtle but really looks good

XrWUtb9.jpg

uI2PjkL.jpg

4fNRtFy.jpg

z6goLc8.jpg

n9xQBx9.jpg

yF4TsdA.jpg

nGfzH7w.jpg

W0qGIVU.jpg

WpKiGSX.jpg

viRoFKf.jpg

I’m sold!

Got mine today. Here's a few quick shots with my new camera. Love the character design so had to have this figure. Even if you're in the minority like myself who thought the movie was below average, you will still love this figure. Outstanding likeness and its only major sins are that it should have come with either a hair-down head or the full mask. Otherwise quite well done. And unlike the movie, this figure exceeds my expectations.

z3dRMhU.png

AV9lhVQ.png

04kr66Y.png

Incredible pics! HT outdid themselves with this one. Looks like it has great articulation too. The cut joints on the shoulders was a smart choice.

I understand they aren't going to hold back inventory, and I completely agree on that point. What I'm saying is that it seems like HOT TOYS distribution has gotten whackier and more "start stop start stop" over time. If when they finish a figure they send waves of it, that's understandable. What I don't understand is why a few get them a few months earlier than everyone else - why not just send them all out as they are completed in closer-together waves?

Unless this is a way they can test a "completed" product in a more limited first release, and fix any issues before going full steam?

A lot of the weirdness with shipping is mostly to blame on the tariffs and the massive increase in shipping things over before they take effect. The ships are filled to capacity and some things are being left on the docks in China because there is no room.

So instead a complete HT order making it on a ship only some of it will and the rest of the order just has to wait for a ship with space.

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

Now I'm wondering if anyone who has pre-ordered is going to end up paying more over the next 2 years (since some pre-orders are for 2020 releases) than is advertised because of new tarifs and taxes... I buy some of my stuff outright paid in full even though some of it won't be out for a year or more... won't be much fun to have to fork over even more on an order that's supposed to be paid in full already (not Sideshow, other US retailer).

They have not added toys to the list yet and hopefully they won't. I have Ecto-1 coming and $1300 plus 25% would not make me happy as it's pretty much paid for right now.

Some of these last pics coming through are AMAZING!!
It would be very unAustralian of me not to buy this figure so....figure ordered!!!

Back