1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When your executioner decides to wear the wrong armor... :rotfl

20181017_031911.jpg

Not only that the outfit was torn and where the detail was green later in the film in the mjolnir scene it was silver, when she comes out of the Bifrost you can see the costume repair itself and turn green
008a5871f5cfee4b15e4b34af9c558f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I believe that returning to Asgard powered her back up, which changed the look of her costume.

Not only that the outfit was torn and where the detail was green later in the film in the mjolnir scene it was silver, when she comes out of the Bifrost you can see the costume repair itself and turn green
008a5871f5cfee4b15e4b34af9c558f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I actually never noticed that. Learn something new everyday.

Yep, if you want her to be screen accurate holding the hammer, you would have to have a longhaired headsculpt, and attack the costume with scissors. I am fine excluding either of those for all display purposes.

Personally, I would have her displayed holding the hammer. Even though her outfit isn't screen accurate for this scene, the side on pose (with elevated arm) might help hide the visible shoulder joints (something I find particularly bothersome).

Just got my notification that she arrived at my local UPS store. Can't wait to pick her up after work.

If you look closely right after Hela lands on Asgard by way of the Bi-Frost you can actually see her outfit heal herself. I thought that was a nice touch showing she was already getting powered up.

Personally, I would have her displayed holding the hammer. Even though her outfit isn't screen accurate for this scene, the side on pose (with elevated arm) might help hide the visible shoulder joints (something I find particularly bothersome).

I have her displayed holding the hammer and the other arm has a sword and i am not losing any sleep over screen accuracy she looks awesome! The joints don't bother me but just to let you know I have both arms raised and the joints are hidden

I really like this, but was surprised how short she looks next to Thor. I guess it’s just a byproduct of the HT female body being a lot smaller.

Yeah, I would have liked a hair head sculpt too, but the sculpt we're getting is awesome. I will probably display her with Mjölnir.

Sorry are people getting theirs from Sideshow now?
They’ve delayed mine until november!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back