1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might actually display her holding mjolnir from Roadworn Thor. It’ll match the art work on the ceiling of Asgard’s Throne room.

I might actually display her holding mjolnir from Roadworn Thor. It’ll match the art work on the ceiling of Asgard’s Throne room.
Oh I like that idea.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

My Hela came yesterday. Looks great. I had the bunched-up panty line on the right leg, like a previous poster, but less severe (didn't extend around the hip). I was prepared for several minutes of struggling to get it fixed, but it took less than 10 seconds to smooth, by shifting the black fabric back and forth.

NOT liking how Hot Toys is doing these days - "early release" and then only shipping a few out to a few customers. They should just put them all out (or at least more at once) like they used to, instead of some people getting them 3 months early and everyone else having to wait.

From what I understand, it is random who gets the "early releases" and who has to wait.
One of my buddies owns a comic shop nearby and ordered 2 Hela figures on day one of PO.
His are not shipping until November now, I preordered her a month or so later than him and
received her yesterday. Go figure :huh

Reality is, whatever comes over on the boat is what Sideshow rolls out... they are not going to
hold inventory in their warehouse until all pieces arrive. That would create a massive backlog of
products sitting there and then a backlog of shipping to do when the rest arrive. Not ideal at all.

Just got Hela in from SS. Threw together a quick Ragnarok shelf to see how she fits. Incredibly well balanced figure.

IMG_20181018_163730.jpg

She's gonna need a display base of some sort. Scale usually doesn't bother me all that much but this is a borderline Furiosa scale difference here. Not a deal breaker for me but that's a striking shift in your well posed display.

Do the outwards arm pose on Thor though like the poster!

She's gonna need a display base of some sort. Scale usually doesn't bother me all that much but this is a borderline Furiosa scale difference here. Not a deal breaker for me but that's a striking shift in your well posed display.

Do the outwards arm pose on Thor though like the poster!

Thor is on a short platform to give him an extra head of height for just a better visual. I might change up Thor's sword hand position, good idea.

Thor is on a short platform to give him an extra head of height for just a better visual. I might change up Thor's sword hand position, good idea.

Ah gotcha, I didn't catch that. IF you do that arms out pose - just be careful of the torso armor which has the small shoulder plates. They can scrape the paint on the arms. His arms articulate to the height to make that pose, but just ease it up and make sure there is clearance between the shoulder and that portion of the torso armor.

Wow you guys are doing great with the displays and poses, i think this figure will be highly sought after in the years to come, doubt they will be making another and i doubt she will ever come back. Just need to find the time to open mine and start playing with my dolls, lol :):)

Wow, amazing shots. Unfortunately I get the sense from all the other pics out there that the outfit and cape don't look nearly as green in hand, but are more of a greenish blue.

Back