1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if there is any official canon on Thanos waiting, but no doubt about it, the writers had to do something to Asgard and Odin before Thanos made his move there. How would Thanos and the Black Order have feared invading Asgard I wonder?... even with the Power Stone in hand... Sadly also, aside from Odin's intervention with the Frost Giants at the beginning of Thor we never really saw enough of his overall power. The writers have always managed to keep the Thor movies about Thor, which is to be expected I guess. You can't just keep throwing in movie storylines and plots like you can comics.

I don't know if there is any official canon on Thanos waiting, but no doubt about it, the writers had to do something to Asgard and Odin before Thanos made his move there. How would Thanos and the Black Order have feared invading Asgard I wonder?... even with the Power Stone in hand... Sadly also, aside from Odin's intervention with the Frost Giants at the beginning of Thor we never really saw enough of his overall power. The writers have always managed to keep the Thor movies about Thor, which is to be expected I guess. You can't just keep throwing in movie storylines and plots like you can comics.

Malekith did not have any fear or issues invading Asgard (yes i know bad movie).

I did find the reason for him waiting.......

"That, according to McFeely in the commentary, was “the catalyst for the whole movie.” Having “figured out where the Soul Stone was because he captured Nebula on his ship and rooted around in her brain and found out that Gamora knew where the Soul Stone was,” Thanos is inspired to finally make his play for universal domination.

But why? In the commentary, Joe Russo explained further: “The reason why [Thanos] has not gone after the stones before is because the minute he does, the forces of the universe are gonna line up against him. If he doesn’t know where the Soul Stone is, then what is the point.”

In other words, if the people of the universe were tipped off to the fact that the big scary guy with a huge army was seeking godlike power, they could have mobilized to beat him. So, when he acted openly, he needed accomplish his aims as quickly as possible. Thanos might be incredibly powerful after all, but he’s not invincible, and neither are the armies and lieutenants who serve him – the longer it takes him to find all six stones, the more time there is for his enemies to stop him. Which is why he preferred to use proxies before now.

And until he knew the location of the Soul Stone, that necessary quickness wasn’t an option".

Sod all that...
Sideshow just changed my last Flexpay to NOVEMBER! What the hell Sideshow?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She just arrived and I was on the fence about if I would keep her, I'm not now.
b274a80dac662e880a2c6a3d220d9a20.jpg
fc515c5691ff6d8307d30cfb84a265f9.jpg
45b394b5a162e64f715130e7a522462c.jpg
e39b277860250f5f791afa3f6a4ba8a0.jpg
78e4b740910bcbaacc7dd1833fdb814e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I bought it from a chap that was selling his on, I dont know where he got it from originally

Mine arrived last night, but no time till to setup, hopefully in the next few days, stupid work and life :)

For those who have her.. the hand with the hammer, is the hammer the same size as the hammer accessory or is it smaller, and does the hammer on the hand have any weight to it :dunno

For those who have her.. the hand with the hammer, is the hammer the same size as the hammer accessory or is it smaller, and does the hammer on the hand have any weight to it :dunno
Same size yes, it's made of plastic so no real weight to it as such, I will never personally display the hammer with this figure as she was not wearing this costume in that scene

Same size yes, it's made of plastic so no real weight to it as such, I will never personally display the hammer with this figure as she was not wearing this costume in that scene

That’s right, I wonder why they didn’t give her a removable headdress , why would they make another version , she died :dunno

That’s right, I wonder why they didn’t give her a removable headdress , why would they make another version , she died :dunno
I’m sure very soon now that she is out someone will recast the sculpt and do either sculpted or rooted hair. Bring it on!

Not only that the outfit was torn and where the detail was green later in the film in the mjolnir scene it was silver, when she comes out of the Bifrost you can see the costume repair itself and turn green
008a5871f5cfee4b15e4b34af9c558f4.jpg

Back