1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! And that helmet Looks great!

Thanks!

That looks awesome, Yoshi. I might have to pose mine like that sometime. Where is the helmet from? Is it MR?

Can't decide if I want to pose my Boba with the Sarlacc or not. How sturdy is the flight stand?

Thanks! The figure holds well with the standard base, no problems. That's the Master Replica Signature Edition yeah.

Awesome setup Yoshi! :clap

Thank you!

Nice picture Yoshi! Figure and helmet look great.

Thanks! =]

BBTS still have stock of Boba Fett ROTJ deluxe version for 259.99$.. u guys think it worth ?

Fornhe Deluxe and considering markup prices on the secondary market that seems pretty legit to me. Wasn't it $250 retail?

I think $250 was retail, yeah. I've seen quite a few people on here sell the deluxe for around 220 though. I got mine for 218 deluxe from ThinkGeek.

So if you wanna save a couple bucks, you could search around - otherwise I still think it's worth 250 for everything you get.

BBTS still have stock of Boba Fett ROTJ deluxe version for 259.99$.. u guys think it worth ?

I just bought one from them a few days ago and should arrive tomorrow. Won't be able to get to see it until Friday though, as I had it shipped to parents who were not in the path of Irma. Figured if I waited for a $220 deal it might go out of stock by then and have to pony up $280+ or whatever they are going for on ebay. Best deal around? No, but decent enough for me to warrant it.

Thank you for the advice guys. I have decided to get that deluxe version of Boba :D, it would be great to display him next to up coming ROTJ Luke.

Decided to pick one up from eBay. So glad I did, this thing looks awesome.

0PiPExd.jpg

Um, I think we all know how he did it. Geez guys get real.

He has force abilities.

Great pic man!

not the first hot toys figure I laid money on pre ordered a couple of things before I bought this , but the first one I got in hand and still my favourite

Back