1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has finally arrived! Great figure and i belive this is the last stock of BBTS before it was sold out :D... always love BoBa. But I was having a very hard time to stick that jetpack into him, not sure about if someone has some problem ?
View attachment 375055
Michael J. Fox had a hard time with it too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Han in Carbonite Version?

Edit: Scratch that. Appears the OP was talking about the Holiday Cartoon Version.

Oh *scrolls down through long list of Boba Fett related acronyms* ... Hmm.

0pQzzQa.gif

I'm sure Hot Toys only intention ever was to make the ROTJ version, and the Holiday version, and then call it quits. :wink1:

Congrats on the purchase, he's a pretty cool figure. Not perfect, but still a nice addition to the Hot Toys line.

I have the SS ESB Fett, and after a couple tweaks and a body swap (which I shouldnt have needed to do), I was happy as heck with the result...Even if HT never does there own ESB version...But I still kinda hope they do, just to see how they do with it...

Dark brown man, no red at all.
They had to have meant that the mandalorian honor sash (or whatever it's called) is red. Because the belt (which has all the pouches on it) is definitely dark brown - like you said. But the sash certainly looks the correct red on the Hot Toys figure. Then again, everyone 'sees' color differently.....some even spell it differently lol.

They had to have meant that the mandalorian honor sash (or whatever it's called) is red. Because the belt (which has all the pouches on it) is definitely dark brown - like you said. But the sash certainly looks the correct red on the Hot Toys figure. Then again, everyone 'sees' color differently.....some even spell it differently lol.

Are you talking about the girth belt? ESB is muddy red, pretty much red/brown. ROTJ is more red.

GzSv9js.jpg
71017-923ad7416c4aa36c07f36a0b2c4405a5.jpg

Are you talking about the girth belt?
No..I'm talking about the honor sash. That red corded sash that's under their leather ammo belt. It's called the "Journeyman protector honor sash" - taken directly on the Boba Fett page from the book - Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary (definitive guide) 1998 by DK Publishing. I got all those OT books when they first came out. So that is the complete, official name for the sash. "Girth belt" (so ridiculous sounding lol) must be the generic name for the actual real life item.

No..I'm talking about the honor sash. That red corded sash that's under their leather ammo belt. It's called the "Journeyman protector honor sash" - taken directly on the Boba Fett page from the book - Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary (definitive guide) 1998 by DK Publishing. I got all those OT books when they first came out. So that is the complete, official name for the sash. "Girth belt" (so ridiculous sounding lol) must be the generic name for the actual real life item.

Oh, wow very informative. Nice to know what the Star Wars universe defines that as!

From a prop builder perspective, fyi;
it's a found part that originates from the belt used on horses to keep the saddle in place, as found on horseloverz.com a place you go if you lovez horses and also need a girth belt: https://www.horseloverz.com/english...MIle3huobp1wIV10wNCh1zGgbqEAQYASABEgLqBPD_BwE

Oh, wow very informative. Nice to know what the Star Wars universe defines that as!

From a prop builder perspective, fyi;
it's a found part that originates from the belt used on horses to keep the saddle in place, as found on horseloverz.com a place you go if you lovez horses and also need a girth belt: https://www.horseloverz.com/english...MIle3huobp1wIV10wNCh1zGgbqEAQYASABEgLqBPD_BwE
Thanks..and very informative to me as well! I get it now *brain activates*, goes around the girth (widest part) of the horse. ..I should have known about the horse thing lol. I loved horses since being in equine class/FFF member in high school. I even have some of the 1/6 Marx Toys Johnny West ones that have the plastic brown girth belt. Great to use for your Indy/Man with no name figure needs.

Don't know why everytime i see ROTJ Boba on pics his jumpsuit looks pink... very happy to have him in hand today, and he's actually wearing grey!

Not accurate, but certainly not enough for me to have wanted to skip this figure.

Not accurate, but certainly not enough for me to have wanted to skip this figure.

It is nice, especially in those pics. And the armor fits too! I came real close to buying it several times. Had it in the cart at checkout just short of clicking on the Place Order tab. Then I decide not to thinking that I'll just continue waiting for one that is accurate. It's going on 10 years now, I think.

Overall I think this figure looks great. Armor is nice, along with the weathering. The hands do look a little simple and could use more sculpt detail. I wish they got the shape of the helmet correct. But I think on display he looks pretty awesome.

There’s things about the new ESB helmet that look improved, but the range finder is still too long as of now. Hopefully they at least shorten it.

Overall I think this figure looks great. Armor is nice, along with the weathering. The hands do look a little simple and could use more sculpt detail. I wish they got the shape of the helmet correct. But I think on display he looks pretty awesome.

There’s things about the new ESB helmet that look improved, but the range finder is still too long as of now. Hopefully they at least shorten it.

I should've bought this figure when BBTS still had it for $260. I would've paired it with ROTJ Luke and then added this poster background for a diorama...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/152849449557

Back