1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the advice guys. I have decided to get that deluxe version of Boba :D, it would be great to display him next to up coming ROTJ Luke.

That's how I have mine with my custom Luke for now. Great figure.
fbfae23b79838e5dcbcd6507afb4563a.jpg

Phone quality, but wanted to show off my first Hot Toy. A-10 30mm casing for scale. Ended up buying the Deluxe version as that was all I could find in stock at BBTS. I have absolutely no intention of using the Deluxe base for now, but that could always change. Really just like the simple silent professional pose.
k4Kptik.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl I gotta admit. For a figure that I wasn't interested in, the new photos of the HCV have made me take notice. Empire Fett would be the only other one I would get though.

:rotfl:rotfl I gotta admit. For a figure that I wasn't interested in, the new photos of the HCV have made me take notice. Empire Fett would be the only other one I would get though.

Yeah, they did a nice job with it. Made me excited for the possibility of ESB Fett. Had the ROTJ Boba but it didn’t feel right as I have no other figures from Jedi—he’ll probably go well with Jedi Luke.

Well I checked BBTS stock again today and they're finally sold out. I was determined to wait for a HT ESB release but when I saw they were gone and just on ebay... I thought what if they never make that version.
So.... today is cave in day.
Hopefully he arrives perfect and I enjoy having him.

I'm sure Hot Toys only intention ever was to make the ROTJ version, and the Holiday version, and then call it quits. :wink1:

Congrats on the purchase, he's a pretty cool figure. Not perfect, but still a nice addition to the Hot Toys line.

I'm sure Hot Toys only intention ever was to make the ROTJ version, and the Holiday version, and then call it quits. :wink1:

Congrats on the purchase, he's a pretty cool figure. Not perfect, but still a nice addition to the Hot Toys line.

With this in mind, it's executed no better or worse than the SSC ESB (version 2) Fett, as just a footnote, for those of you wanting to choose between one or the other.

Mine has finally arrived! Great figure and i belive this is the last stock of BBTS before it was sold out :D... always love BoBa. But I was having a very hard time to stick that jetpack into him, not sure about if someone has some problem ?
70B1CF2C-F2A0-41BF-90FB-825F8DD0094A.jpeg

Mine's been in my Pile of Loot at BBTS for a few weeks now. I was waiting for R2 to come in. I have Yoda, Boba and R2 coming on Saturday, it's going to be sweet.

Has anybody dyed the belts brown? I notice they're a very striking red on the figure, and I believe they should be more rust colored. I know the 501st said it's a dark red color, but that doesn't look right to me.

Back