1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7915.jpg

Thaks for the pics. The weathering on the armor and jetpack is just ... wow, wow. Nicely done. I can't wait to get this Boba.

Mine has arrived early! Had chance to Have a quick look and it is awesome. Really fantastic looking figure. The detailing is immense. My one and only gripe is the hands do look a bit 'toyish' but the amount of detail everywhere else you don't even see it when the hands are on the figure. Plus, I'm pleasantly surprised by the articulation, there's loads of it! Expected the chest armour to hinder it massively but there's a decent range of movement everywhere!
Well impressed. I'll post some pics later when I can pose him up properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to post pics without any explanation but Fett arrived just as I was going out the door. I grabbed a few quick shots of him in bright sunlight. He looks amazing. Got to say, I think those who didn't order the display base are going to regret it - for the price it looks great and the spikes can easily be removed so you can mod it easily.

Sorry to post pics without any explanation but Fett arrived just as I was going out the door. I grabbed a few quick shots of him in bright sunlight. He looks amazing. Got to say, I think those who didn't order the display base are going to regret it - for the price it looks great and the spikes can easily be removed so you can mod it easily.

Excellent pics showing off the detail, Tom. It's nice I can stare at yours while I wait for customs to release mine:impatient:

Any indication when this will start shipping stateside?

I'm assuming no earlier than May:dunno

I concur, there doesn't seem a lot of love for the base but I would rather have it than not.

I watched an Antony Tsang video and he said it was one of the best Hot Toys bases he had seen.

He's an Iron Man fan to be fair but has seen a lot of bases so if he says it's really good he could be right!

Funny I have no interest in updating my SS Vader for the new HT yet I am weighing if I should with Fett. Would I like to update my Fett? Hell yeah. HT version looks beautiful (minus the toy hands) and far superior than SS!! But should I drop $350+ CAN on a character that I have in 1/6 form? I should not…..But I would love too.

I decided to. Funny, HT Vader is cheaper than SS Vader locally.
Hahah, yeah! Blonde wookies are hot!

Wait, what? Did I say that out loud?

Back