1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're going to include flame effects they should have made the jet pack boosters light up. That would actually look pretty cool.

They could have also included a flame effect for his flamethrower, like the Iron Man Mark I.

yeah the base is silly at this scale but like I mentioned earlier..It will look stellar with the Black Series Fett as a separate display.

yeah the base is silly at this scale but like I mentioned earlier..It will look stellar with the Black Series Fett as a separate display.

It's in scale because this is a baby Sarlacc. After the escape from a Great Pit of Carkoon, Boba Fett went on a mission to kill any living Sarlaccs :).

12823454_10153382805262344_4877453866340558294_o.jpg

I just pre-ordered mine! I cannot wait for Boba to arrive, I feel like we all have been waiting for a hot toys Boba Fett for quite some time, I'm just too excited!

For me the unleashed series did the right thing. I sold mine years ago. Maybe a custom would work.

27d41ef5eb2fe9e6cc0f7d567caa1850.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Never realized those only came with Sarlacc. Shouldn't one of the jet-flames be fouled by Han's hit?

•Two (2) life-like jetpack thrust fire accessories

I'm glad they're life-like too.... instead of clown-shaped.

Come on, it's been 11 hours and no one has photo-shopped this yet? Used to be a time it wouldn't even take 5 minutes.

After having the figure for a couple of hours now, here are my thoughts:

Pros
The paint apps and the battle damaged armour are gorgeous
The cloth undersuit sits well and doesn't hinder movement
The hands are nice and soft, easy to swap and hold the blaster in a realistic way - the relaxed palms look very movie accurate
The colouring and damage effects to the jet pack are stunning - shame it's around the back!
The detailing on his wrist guards and shoulder pads
The blaster fits in his hands well and the paint does well to capture that metallic look
The wire in the cape works well and I found the cape very easy to position
Weirdly - the knee pads! Thought they would be a pain and always slipping down but they sit well and are easy to move. I shifted mine up as they seemed a little low out of the box
Good articulation and firm joints

Cons
The hands look toy-like and lack detail
The cloth undersuit lacks any kind of weathering and looks far too clean
The tools for his pouches lack detail and paint effects
I found the jet pack tricky to attach and it sits very loosely
He is very thin and possibly - ever so slightly - undersized, especially when standing next to Vader.

I am sure that someone will get hold of this guy and add superdooper weathering effects and it will look stunning.

Overall - great, solid figure. 8/10.

After having the figure for a couple of hours now, here are my thoughts:

Pros
The paint apps and the battle damaged armour are gorgeous
The cloth undersuit sits well and doesn't hinder movement
The hands are nice and soft, easy to swap and hold the blaster in a realistic way - the relaxed palms look very movie accurate
The colouring and damage effects to the jet pack are stunning - shame it's around the back!
The detailing on his wrist guards and shoulder pads
The blaster fits in his hands well and the paint does well to capture that metallic look
The wire in the cape works well and I found the cape very easy to position
Weirdly - the knee pads! Thought they would be a pain and always slipping down but they sit well and are easy to move. I shifted mine up as they seemed a little low out of the box
Good articulation and firm joints

Cons
The hands look toy-like and lack detail
The cloth undersuit lacks any kind of weathering and looks far too clean
The tools for his pouches lack detail and paint effects
I found the jet pack tricky to attach and it sits very loosely
He is very thin and possibly - ever so slightly - undersized, especially when standing next to Vader.

I am sure that someone will get hold of this guy and add superdooper weathering effects and it will look stunning.

Overall - great, solid figure. 8/10.
After watching the movies many times, i didn't recalled he is a large figure. In fact, he looks petite to me.
It's in scale because this is a baby Sarlacc. After the escape from a Great Pit of Carkoon, Boba Fett went on a mission to kill any living Sarlaccs :).

12823454_10153382805262344_4877453866340558294_o.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back