1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE the chipped paint everywhere but it's mismatched with the squeaky clean jumpsuit!!!! Needed weathering badly...

LOVE the chipped paint everywhere but it's mismatched with the squeaky clean jumpsuit!!!! Needed weathering badly...

I had no desire to own SS Boba Fett during their pre-order period. When it was released I just happened to see it displayed at my local collectable store. It was instantly attracted to it mainly because of the weathered pants. I was surprised at just how dirty SS made it. A few days later I made the purchase. Just wanted to share…… (not saying SS is better)

Wonder what would be a good way of going about the jump suit

Some weathering powders should do the trick. Or pastels if you have those on hand.

I'm probably going to pick up some weathering powders this weekend. I'm going to dirty up the jumpsuit a bit and give the hand set a black wash to give them a worn-in look.

Thanks mate, yeah I think that is how I'll have him posed. Like he's nodding to a fellow bounty hunter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I got from the pic...the shot when he gives the nod to Boushh

Nice shots Roger, I'm definitely stealing some of your poses!

IMHO the wookie braids could do with weathering too, if anyone can suggest a good method.

Thanks man, it's a real nice figure to pose. Stands very naturally. Must admit though, I agree about the woodie braids and it'd be nice if there was some weathering on the bottom of the jumpsuit maybe

I can't remember - does Fett's little digital chest readout thingie function in ROTJ? Seems to be just black on this figure but maybe that's correct. I wonder if HT will do a light-up chest readout for ESB?

Caved in and thought I'd use my RP's to get this but Sideshow aren't allowed to ship this to me in New Zealand??? Yet when I randomly select other Star Wars Hot Toys products there are no such restrictions. Weird.

Daz, they only have a small allocation they can send internationally. Different distribution channel through Australasia. US buyers usually impatient and buy them out though.

Here's a few pictures, this guy is really fun to pose!
4307d4b5759a1b60468afec1ddf0077a.jpg
f382b0d1425d3367887a6dd12711c36f.jpg
c09b73f963d42144bb0d22a2a5a8cb83.jpg
3d4642b53c69a311025eef28216638dd.jpg
9e66ecd720c56322c31d4892cb391389.jpg

Looks awesome rogers985 !!
I'm going to have him posed like your 1st picture
Classic pose for boba fett

Back