1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone said that Nick Fury isn't code eligible yet either, so maybe they are excluding popular figures from codes?

But if that's not the case, I guarantee they are trying to force a sale in the direction of their product.

I currently have the Sideshow Boba Fett. Is the upgrade worth it? (I don't really have a preference for the Empire or Jedi look)

I currently have the Sideshow Boba Fett. Is the upgrade worth it? (I don't really have a preference for the Empire or Jedi look)

Got rid of my SSC - the helmet was doing my head in. I can't understand how companies can screw the T-visor up so bad? Changes his whole look.

Hopefully the HT gets it right.

Just sold my SS version too over the weekend and preordered the standard version (I don't need that ****** base, really). It,s going to be a long 6 months without a Boba in my collection.

Finally preordered. He really looks very well. That will be long five or six months.

I have 135 bucks in RP for this guy. Heres to hoping for a non thunder thigh version.

I finally pre-ordered this one as well now that he's code eligible. Overall, I slightly prefer the ROTJ Fett though who knows - if HT's inevitable ESB Fett comes with a carbonite Han, I might have to get that one as well.

I finally pre-ordered this one as well now that he's code eligible. Overall, I slightly prefer the ROTJ Fett though who knows - if HT's inevitable ESB Fett comes with a carbonite Han, I might have to get that one as well.

Light up jetpack as well.

We'll see if this actually pans out. (hope for the best)

"Dear xxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your pre-order of the Boba Fett - Return of the Jedi - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) (902491)!

We are happy to inform you that this item's manufacturer has informed us that your item will be arriving earlier than expected. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse May - July 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us, this item is now expected to arrive April - May 2016.

If you have any questions or need to make adjustments to your order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: April - May 2016"

We'll see if this actually pans out. (hope for the best)

"Dear xxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your pre-order of the Boba Fett - Return of the Jedi - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) (902491)!

We are happy to inform you that this item's manufacturer has informed us that your item will be arriving earlier than expected. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse May - July 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us, this item is now expected to arrive April - May 2016.

If you have any questions or need to make adjustments to your order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: April - May 2016"

I hope this pans out!! Who did you preorder with if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back