1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I hope he's out soon, I hate waiting for figures. I tend to looe interest when it takes too long.

I have 2 pre-orders with a local company and i had called them last week to ask if Ant-Man was going to ship soon. I guess they must of checked my account and they told me both Ant-Man and Fett were expected in April.

I dunno...I went back and looked at the SS photos...But I don't see anything abnormal about his thighs...To me, his legs look fairly proportioned to the rest of him...I know Fett wasn't a BIG guy...I may just not have found a photo that shows the size of his thighs better...I assumed HT would just put him on a slim TT body....

Pay no attention to those thigh-guys. They clearly want him to look like this...

uZ3mf45.jpg

I don't want my Fett to look like a pedophile.

Pay no attention to those thigh-guys. They clearly want him to look like this...

uZ3mf45.jpg

I don't want my Fett to look like a pedophile.

That's Don Bies. The man responsible for keeping R2-D2 rolling remotely on set. And falling over multiple times. And on set comic relief!

Back